IGNORED

Sabai Resort Pattaya

Feverdogg

Hi all,

looking at maybe staying at this place, with my GF.....seems a decent price, near to some hotspot areas...hopefully not too loud when I want to snore my head off though :)

I know these hotels are girl friendly....but with it being a couple.....should we bring 1 or 2 ladies back with us, is there a charge for a 3rd or 4th lady? :)

Thanks

I have stayed at this hotel  three times and loved it, the room was basic but it had everything I needed, a decent shower, fridge with two free bottles of water every morning and a decent tv. The maids come round every day and are trustworthy, you are not far from Soi Six and justa stones throw away from the BIG C. As for the ladies there is no joiner fee, no walk of sham when you bring them back and on my last trip I brought two back from WINDMILLS with no extra charge.I will b there on my fourth stay this June, and damn well looking forward to it. :GoldenSmile1:  :Bye5:

So you reckon there'll likely be no extra fee for 4 total then :P

Can I ask....what is the Big C....I've seen that mentioned a few times now?

Also.....I'm looking at the list on expedia, and I can see options for Deluxe and Superior rooms.  I can't see any/much difference between the two.  Any idea which is meant to be the better one?  By name, I'd have thought 'superior'...but that is the cheaper option.

• I wasn't asked to pay anything for bringing back two not sure about four though, my stamina wasn't that great  :LOL2: the BIG C is a shopping mall , I should imagine superior is the better. I go for the cheapest, the view from my room is not great as they are slatted windows, but I am there for the ladies so its perfect  a single fellow like me fine.

Thanks.

By any chance have you stayed at the Nova Gold hotel?  It is GF friendly....comes up as 4* instead of 3.5 on expedia, and slightly cheaper.  Looks like its a bit further away though...good for quiet I guess....no idea on transport but can't see it being much of a problem

Thanks.

By any chance have you stayed at the Nova Gold Hotel?  It is GF friendly....comes up as 4* instead of 3.5 on expedia, and slightly cheaper.  Looks like its a bit further away though...good for quiet I guess....no idea on transport but can't see it being much of a problem

Your welcome, sadly no I haven't apart from the Sabai Resort the only other was THE CHOLCHAN PATTAYA RESORT, and that was on my first trip. It was a newbie mistake far from the main nightlife and had to pay a joiner f for the lady. It was quite a posh hotel and they did not really like me bringing the lady back, I got the walk of shame when I brought her through the lobby. Where ever you stay hop you enjoy yourself. :GoldenSmile1:  :Hello1:  :Beer1:

cheers....I'm getting sick of looking at places now lol - If only on expedia you can tick 'girl friendly' etc options ;)

I am sure on here there will be plenty of fellas willing  to give you advice on the best girl friendly hotels in patters, good luck. :GoldenSmile1:

well now I'm looking at a condo called Acqua Condominiums in Jontiem lol.  they look really nice, great value....downside they're at Jontiem which I know even less about....but about the same price total - fractionally more....and from what I can tell...definately no fees for taking people back

I just googled this place! Looks great! Is it on the Baht bus? I don't/can't ride a motorbike so how hard to get around?

I wonder if they have a monthly rate?

I just googled this place! Looks great! Is it on the Baht bus? I don't/can't ride a motorbike so how hard to get around?

I wonder if they have a monthly rate?

I don't know anything about Acqua, but I do know Jomtien is quite far from the main action of Walking Street so maybe Sabai is the best option, there are other  hotels  as well. I am sure there are many other BMs that will give you much more advice than me, but as I said for a single bloke the Sabai is just right for me. :WinkGrin1:

Yea, the pics make it look peaceful and more resort like than a hotel. The map looks like it is just off beach road and on the baht bus. I may email them about a monthly rate. The only thing I hate about monthly rates is electric is usually not included and hate that unknown. Too much room for cheating you.

I searched on here and looks like a few peope / companies offering at a monthly rate....no idea about it tho - there was a youtube vid walking around the ground floor place looked very nice tho

@mind is a better option than sabah ime

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

well I had a reply from Sabai today.

Thank you for your e-mail.

If your guest not stay with you , hotel  not  charge.
because one room for  two person only.

So it sounds like its a max of 2 people total for there (officially)

Well I can only handle a  threesome , perhaps they may turn a blind   if you and your partner are doing this regularly,  however if your planning on a foursome many times then maybe either pay that little bit extra.  Maybe look somewhere else, did you ask them how much do they charge to bring a fourth person back? maybe it will be cheap :Hello1:

That was for a 3some (intended anyway).

This was what I asked

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are a couple, male and female, who plan to hopefully visit very soon from the UK, to visit Pattaya and are looking at booking your hotel.

Could I please ask what your policy is regarding should we wish to bring back a guest to the room with us on the evening.

I understand from searching the internet that there is no fee based on single person staying, but in our case we are a couple, is this still allowable and would there be a charge to do so?

I'd also asked the Nova Gold hotel - their reply was quite funny

Thanks you very much for choosing to stay with us. But regarding for your enquiry if you already stay 2 person we not allowed visitor to stay with you or if you would like to take another one go to your room someone have to wait you at the lobby.(not allowed to stay 3 person in the room but if you booking for Grand Deluxe you can stay 3 person)

:LOL2: Yeah most likely want to get more cash from you, stick with Sabai if your mostly just going to have threesomes, or maybe enquire about the other Sabai hotels such as the Sabai Empress. good luck :ThumbUp6:

thanks - I've now narrowed it down to Sea Me Spring (and Too )Hotel, Baywalk Residence, LK Renaissance, and as someone suggested, above Ruby Club directly on Soi 6.   We can see plenty pro's and cons to that....ie con being the noise and presumably fair bit smaller....upside is having the proximity plus cheap....pick up occasional lady for ST from Ruby and nearby places and straight up to the hotel

Archived