IGNORED

one girl or many

watter

this is my thrid trip to pattaya and was wondering if one girl all week or one every day which would be best and if one all week what is the best way to pay (still learning but now have found heaven will never go anywhere else) :07:

multiple girls, but you can always comeback to the one on another day. give her a call in advance.

Looking forward to spending time with friends again and missing Thailand

The good thing at this location (thailand) is that you can change the girls as you like. :-) Sometimes I change the girls every day (or more then one time a day) and sometimes I stay 4 or 5 days with only one girl.

So just enjoy the girl as long you like. Don't look to other guys, just do it your way. It's your holliday. :07:

my first 3 or 4 times i went to los i was haveing a dfferent bird every day, it will be my 12th or 13th time when i go back in december, ive been seeing the same one for probably 18 months now but still have the short times down Soi 6. if your haveing one for 3 to 4 days give her the 1000baht a day and then you aint got any come backs if they decide to go a bit mental :07:

Why pay all that money & effort getting to "Disney Land" then only going on one ride???????????????

Live the good life while in LOS...

As the other members said, it all depends on you personal prefferences. If you find a BG and you like her why not stay with her your whole holidays, you can still enjoy a ST in the afternoon with somebody else or go to the Hell Club and enjoy a 3some. Whatever you fancy it's all up for grabs. :)