IGNORED

nudity

johnfb43

Hold on, it's a trick question, right?

No why? I am in Pattaya with some friends newly arrived from UK and that's what they are interested in seeing inside the bar. 

Not many (if any) bars have nudity. But try the gogo's Windmill, Babydolls. I dont think you will be disappointed

12 Pints in Know it all

• 4 months later...

Windmill seems to be the go to spot now though a lot on ski diamond seem to have it in some level... Seem to remember Airport having nude but not interactive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 6 months later...

Head to Soi 13/4

You can lead a horticulture but you can't teach a prototype

• 2 weeks later...

Baby Dolls & Windmill

Star of light in Patpong

Ashamed of my true nationality at present so I am temporarily flying the flag of the Kiwi Republic (wanted the All Black's flag-Black background with the Silver Fern- but not an option on the board software so Jacinda's Standard will have to do.  

• 1 month later...

Silver Star on Soi 7 & 8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

which bars have most girls nude please? 

Advanced member.

Asks questions like this.

Sigh.

usually if there is a closed door there is nudity, i think that pretty much covers it, go and enjoy, walking in and out costs nothing

• 2 months later...

Last time I was in SugarBaby, there were many nude girls.  And the price of a roving finger (or two) was just a Lady Drink.

Fun times.

• 1 month later...

Ive just arrived in Pattaya, havent spent more than 20 seconds on PA and I want all those damn answers right now...

Jesus.

How bout, I have just arrived and I am going to have a look.  Difficult, not.

The LK Metro bars are good for the hunny bunnies too...

You're here now where you should have been all along.  :wink:

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Once you enter should we pay something first time in a nudity bar
Any tips welcome
Like we need to pay only for drink , how long you can sit and watch

Thanks

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, joemighty39 said:

Once you enter should we pay something first time in a nudity bar
Any tips welcome
Like we need to pay only for drink , how long you can sit and watch

Thanks

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If you talk about a gogo, they usally let you sit for 45-60 minutes per drink before asking you to buy another drink or leave, some are more strict then others, from what I have noticed on people around me.

No need to pay anything else if you are just watching,

If you want the girl to sit with you, you buy her a lady drink.

If you wanna touch/play with the girl on stage (at the gogos where it's accepted) it's usally 100 baht for simple stuff.

In Windmill I know the girls charge 500baht if you wanna put your fist up their pussy/ass. (Not all girls do it, I think it's just 2-3)

• 11 months later...
If you talk about a gogo, they usally let you sit for 45-60 minutes per drink before asking you to buy another drink or leave, some are more strict then others, from what I have noticed on people around me.
No need to pay anything else if you are just watching,
If you want the girl to sit with you, you buy her a lady drink.
If you wanna touch/play with the girl on stage (at the gogos where it's accepted) it's usally 100 baht for simple stuff.
In Windmill I know the girls charge 500baht if you wanna put your fist up their pussy/ass. (Not all girls do it, I think it's just 2-3)
Just wanted to throw one more out there as KINK in LK Metro. See this thread has been quiet for sometime but for any newcomers lots of nudity at KINK with the upstairs stage. There's also the fair play table that's going to allow you to touch/grab/play.

Windmill is a great choice too for lots of nudity upstairs but a lot of fellow mongers right on top of you in pretty brightly lit enviroment.

555 at "500 baht stick fist up their ass". Looks like I was in there the wrong night [emoji14] I would have paid 1,000 baht just to see one of those 40 kilo girls take a fist on stage. [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, Jxt1774 said:

Just wanted to throw one more out there as KINK in LK Metro. See this thread has been quiet for sometime but for any newcomers lots of nudity at KINK with the upstairs stage. There's also the fair play table that's going to allow you to Touch/grab/play.

Windmill is a great choice too for lots of nudity upstairs but a lot of fellow mongers right on top of you in pretty brightly lit enviroment.

555 at "500 baht stick fist up their ass". Looks like I was in there the wrong night emoji14.png I would have paid 1,000 baht just to see one of those 40 kilo girls take a fist on stage. emoji38.png

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

There's a long time, well known girl on the main floor at Windmill I one night watched take a guys huge condom covered foot in her pussy. She gt it about half way in. And it was a BIG foot.

Archived