IGNORED

Thai Triangle Cushions - where to buy?

taylor1975

Gents

Wheels-up tomorrow and I'm looking to get one of these triangle cushions. I brought one back from last trip and got it from Big C or tesco, but the seem to rarely have them in stock. I never see them in the souvenir shops .....so does anyone know any places that sell them? (I paid about 1200 baht for last one, if anyone knows how much they are too)

Bit random, but suggestions appreciated.

Photo to rack your brain......

triangle.jpg

If you can't find one of those pillows/cushions in Pattaya or don't know how to bargin, you are lost in more ways than one.

If you can't find one of those pillows/cushions in Pattaya or don't know how to bargin, you are lost in more ways than one.

thanks for the input. 

There where reports last year that Australian customs where confiscating some brands because of the stuffing material.

There where reports last year that Australian customs where confiscating some brands because of the stuffing material.

Really? Thats just mean. I guess if it poses a danger.....

Really? Thats just mean. I guess if it poses a danger.....

I think it is the rice straw stuffing...

I think it is the rice straw stuffing...

Kapok PillowsKapok is the non-toxic, fully organic eco-fiber that is stuffed into our handcrafted pillow collection. Our Kapok filled pillow range is 100% organically produced, no chemicals or pesticides are used in their design or manufacture. Our Kapok pillows provide an excellent natural alternative for those who are allergic to wool and down. All the fibers are harvested in an environmentally sustainable process; only pods that have fallen are used, promoting both eco-development and job creation in Thailand’s rural communities

I remember Kapok from when I was a kid. The lifepreserver/cushions that we used on the boat were stuffed with it.

Yes, they confiscated mine a few years ago, said it was stuffed with straw.

Yes, they confiscated mine a few years ago, said it was stuffed with straw.

Thai counterfeiting Thai products?

Thai counterfeiting Thai products?

Nothing to do with counterfeiting. Just no plants allowed into the country.

I brought one back to the uk about a year ago.

I brought one back to the uk about a year ago.

what was it stuffed with?

what was it stuffed with?

I'm gonna get all technical now ....white fluffy stuff? Like dense cotton wool?

I'm gonna get all technical now ....white fluffy stuff? Like dense cotton wool?

What did it taste like?

I've seen those things many times and often thought might be good for bending your TG over and fucking her from behind.  Look like they would be good for lifting her ass to the right position.  Has anyone tried them out for that?

Nothing to do with counterfeiting. Just no plants allowed into the country.

If stuffing in original is Kapok but someone manufactured a copy with a cheaper stuffing it's counterfeiting in my book.

Nature of the cheaper stuffing is secondary as most countries doesn't allow import of counterfeit products but triangle cushion could of course be an exemption

I've seen those things many times and often thought might be good for bending your TG over and fucking her from behind.  Look like they would be good for lifting her ass to the right position.  Has anyone tried them out for that?

I would think about 99% of the BM here.

Although I could be wrong it may be 98%. lol

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

I would think about 99% of the BM here.

Although I could be wrong it may be 98%. lol

JDM

Obviously, I'm part of the 1 or 2%.  I'm not sure I've ever seen those cushions in a hotel room.  Maybe next trip I'll have to buy some and try them out.  :wink:

Best 200tb you will spend.

If you come and rent with me I will put one in the apartment and if you wish a bean bag best things since sliced bread.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Archived