IGNORED

40+ Rai of Land 30 mins from Chiang Mai for sale

johnfb43

This land is more than 40 rai in size has within it some buildings, an elephant farm and an established trekking business. Owner (Thai of course) is motivated to sell. It is a beautiful piece of land with wonderful views. FOR MORE DETAILS pm me.  

The Thai owner most be desparate to sell when advertising on a farang mongers forum

You can't own land if your not thai in thailand isn'it?.

No, unless you are married to a Thai.  Meanwhile, you can buy condos.

He is buying more land there so the land size has increased to 60+ rai. He is not desperate to sell really but just invited me to show it on this website as he knows I am an active member on Pattaya Addicts. 

He is buying more land there so the land size has increased to 60+ rai. He is not desperate to sell really but just invited me to show it on this website as he knows I am an active member on Pattaya Addicts. 

I am sure you agree that as the Thai Law prevents a foreigner owning the land it is a tough call on anybody to invent such a large amount at such a significant risk. I suppose a 30 year lease would be an option but then again a short term value. Maybe one day the law will change but until then stick to Condo or rent. 

yes understood but there are expats that will buy it with their wives (in wives name),  Not everyone's choice but for some it might be.

yes understood but there are expats that will buy it with their wives (in wives name),  Not everyone's choice but for some it might be.

I agree with that. 

Is he a BM, how does he know that you post on this board  

He merely ask can I help him sell and he remembered that I showed him before cars + other items for sale on here.

This land is more than 40 rai in size has within it some buildings, an elephant farm and an established trekking business. Owner (Thai of course) is motivated to sell. It is a beautiful piece of land with wonderful views. FOR MORE DETAILS pm me.

Why would you buy something of such value that you can never own?

investment possibly? apparently the neighbor (Thai) has a farang husband who bought 25 rai of land for his wife. I wouldn't + couldn't but many do and for various reasons.

• 7 months later...

Archived