IGNORED

Best place to shoot pool

chrissyboy76

Hi guys, just a quick question I know there'll be plenty of pool tables in Patts but where's the best places which haven't got huge rips in the cloth and knackered cues. Does Lolittas still have the pool hustler free blow job challenge?? I fancy my chances on that one :Whistle:

Is sex dirty? Yes if done correctly - Spike Milligan

MySpace Countdown Clocks

Megabreak on Soi Diana. Nice newish tables in good nick and the cues.

http://www.megabreakpool.com/

FatBob.

Edited by FatBob

I sent the club a wire stating, PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT ME AS A MEMBER.

Military intelligence is a contradiction in terms.

Groucho Marx

Also some very well maintained tables, and some good shooters at "Shoot Pool", ground floor of Centre Condos, off Pattaya Tai.

Rick

Agree with FatBob, Megabreak is the best joint in town IMHO.

No doubt. Megabreak. Not cheap but a beautiful place.

My friend Max and I have a semi-serious pool tourney each trip. 9 days. 5 games a day. Different venue each day. It's tough playing in some of the outdoor beer bars. Uneven tables, dead bumpers, crappy cues. The sun in your eyes, the wind actually moving the balls sometimes and the shadows all affect the game. More like golf than pool.

But you have cold beer, a good spot to watch the world walk by and a pretty BG to rack your balls. :Bravo1:

Thanks for the feedback guys will be in Patts early November for a a couple of weeks. So if you're around then we can have a few frames and share some beers.

I know what you're on about ArticCat had the same experience when I went to Magaluf a few years back you want to have a decent game, but watch the girls at the same time when it ain't you're shot!

Is sex dirty? Yes if done correctly - Spike Milligan

MySpace Countdown Clocks

Also some very well maintained tables, and some good shooters at "Shoot Pool", ground floor of Centre Condos, off Pattaya Tai.

Rick

Its a shame that a pool lounge like this are so bad at running a pool league, you would think they would put some effort into it, so much so that half the teams in thier leage pulled out of the league.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

I was in Pattaya for a couple weeks recently and looked around for places to play. Megabreak was by far the best I found, although as said before, it ain't cheap.

Tables and service good. I did not take my cue and have never been a fan of Cuetec cues, BUT was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the house cues at Megabreak.

Playing in the bars is fun but the equipment is typical of bars so it is a different game.

Yep my vote goes to megabreak as well.

Spent way too much time in that place!!!

not been tom megabreak but the table at stero bar or now called Liquid lounge ?? was new and in very good condition in July - decent space to play and free

Where can I find a good place to play with some decent opposition? Not just a BG who slams the balls around the table but someone who actually plays to win!

I like Gullivers in BKK for that. The competition is quite vicious at times at those front tables. Winner stays, loser pays. At the rear tables it's a bit sketchy. My record is 13 games in a row back there. Up front it's a lot less.

I always enjoy Utoo bar or Atlantic bar for pool, tables are quite good and not expensive. I've been to megabreak, but I like the tables with the slightly bigger balls better, I'm not that good at it you see.

Trust me, it's paradise. This is where the hungry come to feed.

For mine is a generation that circles the globe and searches for something we haven't tried before.

So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome.

Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it.

reeves.jpg

No doubt. Megabreak. Not cheap but a beautiful place.

My friend Max and I have a semi-serious pool tourney each trip. 9 days. 5 games a day. Different venue each day. It's tough playing in some of the outdoor beer bars. Uneven tables, dead bumpers, crappy cues. The sun in your eyes, the wind actually moving the balls sometimes and the shadows all affect the game. More like golf than pool.

But you have cold beer, a good spot to watch the world walk by and a pretty BG to rack your balls. :rolleyes: