IGNORED

Why are all the beds in Patts as hard as a rock?

Murphy

Hey guys,

I have been to Patts 3 time so far and I have yet to find a room where the bed wasn't as hard as a rock. Does anyone know of a nice place to stay with a comfortable bed? It does not have to be super soft a medium would do just fine. I mean really has anyone in Patts ever seen a Pillow Top mattress? LOL

Each time I have been there my back has hurt for the first 3 or 4 days until I get used to sleeping to what seem like the floor........

To much spunk in the beds :)

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

Hey guys,

I have been to Patts 3 time so far and I have yet to find a room where the bed wasn't as hard as a rock. Does anyone know of a nice place to stay with a comfortable bed? It does not have to be super soft a medium would do just fine. I mean really has anyone in Patts ever seen a Pillow Top mattress? LOL

Each time I have been there my back has hurt for the first 3 or 4 days until I get used to sleeping to what seem like the floor........

every hotel ive been in had a bed that felt like the floor. i like it that way, so i cant complain.

every hotel ive been in had a bed that felt like the floor. i like it that way, so i cant complain.

Neither can i, i allways have someone underneath me :)

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

After many trip to Patts I say Galazy Suite have the best beds.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

How many hotels have you been in ? I cant believe its all of them !

Did I say all of them ? Obviously I meant I all the hotels Ive stayed in,

Did I say all of them ? Obviously I meant I all the hotels Ive stayed in,

Would you recomend Galaxy suites as a good overall place to stay? Last trip I stayed at Metro-Apts. and it was very nice but this trip I think I try something a little more plush. Metro was 950 baht for the big room but I thought I might go as far as 1,700 baht this trip. Any hotel advice is wellcome. As a matter of fact I was thinking about "Sandy Spring" any help would be great. Thanks

Would you recomend Galaxy suites as a good overall place to stay? Last trip I stayed at Metro-Apts. and it was very nice but this trip I think I try something a little more plush. Metro was 950 baht for the big room but I thought I might go as far as 1,700 baht this trip. Any hotel advice is wellcome. As a matter of fact I was thinking about "Sandy Spring" any help would be great. Thanks

Galaxy suite is a nice place to stay the location is perfect, the room are nice but they are not huge just average size the only problem I have is the bathroom is just way to small and when you shower even the toilet gets wet, but if that's not important to you then its a very cool place, For 1700 baht, my advice would be for you to book a deluxe room at Pattaya Bay Resort stayed there a few weeks ago and I was very impressed and never had any complaint and the deluxe room are very big.

Ive prob stayed at each kind of hotel Patts offers from 5 star down to bar lodgings. The best bed I had, hands down was at LK Renaissance. Super comfy.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

Yeah have to say i found the LK renaisance beds very good as well.

But really by the time i actually am going to go to sleep i'm totally fucked, so never really had a problem sleeping................lol.

I don't like my bed too soft. Also looking at it from a scientific point of view there must be a lot of wasted energy involved in doing the act with a girl on a soft mattress......................but I suppose that's not so much of a problem if she is on top :GiveBeer1:

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

i'm quite a fussy person when it comes to mattresses and i agree, way too many hotels in LOS have hard mattresses and i find it incredibly difficult to sleep at night!

but i have found 2 hotels that offer european style bed mattresses that are confortable and they are 'Secrets' on walking st, and 'sandy springs' on soi 13 are good hotels with excellent beds.

Edited by Hardeep J

My vote goes hands down to Marriott, but that´s not for the CC. :D

Posted Image

Ive prob stayed at each kind of hotel Patts offers from 5 star down to bar lodgings. The best bed I had, hands down was at LK Renaissance. Super comfy.

I can guarantee you he aint joking. LK Renaissance beds are like sleeping on a giant mashmellow.

"To monger, or not to monger, that is the question"

Hardeep J and I must have totally different views about beds as I've stayed at Sandy Spring at least 6 or 7 times and the beds are always hard. Nothing wrong with that, but "pillow top" I think not!

He shoots...he scores!

• 2 weeks later...

Our's are not...........

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

I think this is a Thailand thing not a Pattaya thing. I have had numerous apts and all the mattresses are hard as stone. Went to buy one and guess what .... unless you pay an arm and a leg they are all as hard as stone. Granted rural Thais are used to sleeping on a very thin cushion over top a hard floor, guess thats what they base the mattresses on.

"Don't trouble trouble, 'till trouble troubles you." ---- Unknown

"Damn if I'da known it was gonna be that kinda party, I'da stuck my dick in the mashed potatoes" --- The Beasty Boys (Ill Communication)