Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Brit Flees Thailand, Sure Pattaya Bargirl Wife Wants Him Dead

badboy15001

No pattaya ghost links please

After seeing neighbor Ian Beeston savagely beaten and killed, Stephen Jones knew that if he hadn

Oh... another one of Pattaya ghosts "news" articles

It must be true.

Dont thinks so, prob to much -rugs in his live . :P

Edited by big bas

Seems he's just quoting some UK newspapers, so what's the big deal?

Either way, looks like some scary shit for falangs up in isan these days.

Edited by Crash Test Dummy

Right...so, I'm going to make a couple of assumptions here....one assumption is like in the US, most papers in the UK are online now.

so when I pulled a quote from the article and goggled it, I only get one hit...pattaya ghost...here is the quote I pulled:

‘Looking back now,” he told Drummond, “I know my Thai wife had set me up from day one.

Draw your own conclusions.

What's the old saying about ass-u-mptions? If you open the story instead of reading it here, you see the story is linked to the Lynn News and the Observer on Sunday:

I looked and all the quotes in this blog are from the story.

http://www.lynnnews.co.uk/news/Fled-Thaila...-his.4437579.jp

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/aug/1...ndrelationships

What's the old saying about ass-u-mptions? If you open the story instead of reading it here, you see the story is linked to the Lynn News and the Observer on Sunday:

I looked and all the quotes in this blog are from the story.

http://www.lynnnews.co.uk/news/Fled-Thaila...-his.4437579.jp

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/aug/1...ndrelationships

Oh well, you live and you learn :P

Seriously guys get real here and see what an idiot he has been. 300.000 pounds is enough to buy a whole fucking village for fuck sake. He has been conned from day one and although I feel sorry for the fella he should have opened his eyes a lot sooner

my ex thai wife life in kings lynn ,this will piss her off if people keep asking if all the thais are like that ,which of course they are not .

Howver he should of know better than to invest anything in Thailand he cannot afforf to losse ,i hope he suceeds in the Thai courts as kings lynn is one shit and depressing town to live in .

If he losses in the courts which is likely ,if it as me i would get what ever money i could and get somone to completly burn down and destroy all the bithces assets so that she is left with nothing ,and has to return to turning tircks on smelly old farrang to scrap for a bowl off noodles .

If he losses in the courts which is likely ,if it as me i would get what ever money i could and get somone to completly burn down and destroy all the bithces assets so that she is left with nothing ,and has to return to turning tircks on smelly old farrang to scrap for a bowl off noodles .

:Bravo1:

Seriously guys get real here and see what an idiot he has been. 300.000 pounds is enough to buy a whole fucking village for fuck sake. He has been conned from day one and although I feel sorry for the fella he should have opened his eyes a lot sooner

He made a bad decision and got himself in a place where nasty things happend, I guess he was naive no man deserves to have this sort of thing happen

no man want to lose all their money and assets.

Very sad

Poor git. Hear so many of these stories. My missus was just up in Esaan visiting her mother in hospital. One woman in the village who has 4 daughters (all ex BG's now with farang husbands) was boasting to my wife about all the money she had got from farangs through her daughters and that the youngest was currently nursing her 70yr old hubby in the hospital down in Pattaya, waiting for him to die so she could get his money. The old bitch was even laughing about it.

Not saying everyone TG family is like this but F....K me, when are people gonna realise that you don't put all your eggs in one basket (TIT). I hope the guy mentioned in the article can at least recoup some of his investment. On the flip side though there are those that seem to think that because they bring all this wealth upon TG's and their familes that they should then be treated like a lord and waited on hand and foot.

why oh why with all the information available do people buy a house in their wifes name........your worth more dead than you are alive..................the only way to go is to rent permenantly then if u need to leave or she kicks u out you can pack a bag and your passport and not look back as u head for Pattaya to drown your sorrows

It seems as soon as anything of material value comes from a Falang, TG relationship she says. 'OK papa, time to die'

Similar thing happened in my local area. Was on the front page of the local newspaper. The girl had her husband who had bought her a house and a thriving business here in the UK mown down by a truck while he visited her family up country. What a cold and calculating lot they are in Issan. Not too smart though. She got caught and will be going to jail.

Probably will serve 3 years or so before she gets a royal pardon though. No wonder they think nothing of butchering foreigners over a few baht.

The rent don't buy suggestion is by FAR the best I've heard.

• 2 months later...
why oh why with all the information available do people buy a house in their wifes name........your worth more dead than you are alive..................the only way to go is to rent permenantly then if u need to leave or she kicks u out you can pack a bag and your passport and not look back as u head for Pattaya to drown your sorrows

I AGREE with you 100%!

Same goes with having your gf as beneficiary of insurance, she collects if you die. And in the case where your Thai wife is automatically entitled to insurance or pension benefits on your death, don't let her know. It should just be a pleasant surprise after your passing from natural causes.