Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Goths

reckless

Who are these goth girls you see walking about.Are they Thais,Russians or some other nationality? They are almost all fat and ugly.Please don't anyone say it's your missus,lol.

Cant say I have seen any mate? which areas have you seen them in?

Mostly Walking Street/Beach Road

Your prob referring to the Khazakstani, Uzbekistani, Ruskitani, Whatevertani girls. I love goth girls but they kinda dont do that look any justice.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

• 2 weeks later...

They are definitely not like the hot goth (vampire chick) stunners I have seen in clubs. Dark hair, white skin, Ruby red lips and a little body ink, dressed up like PinUp girls in black, they can be pretty hot, however the girls i have seen on Walking Street wearing all black also seem to weigh about as much as I do . . . . :rolleyes:

That's a different fairy story... They aren't doing vampire chic... they are the ugly sisters...

If you look in any real goth pub or club, for every 10 cute vamps, you'll see about 15 eighteen stone ugly sisters...

They usually dye their moustaches purple...

:P

"I have passed blamelessly through life doing nought but good deeds, and I am beloved by all whose path I have crossed. It is beyond comprehension that anyone could nurture in their hearts hostile feelings for me." Genevive Dieudonne. Vampire. ("Anno Dracula" by Kim Newman)

we used to joke that when you picked one up you would want to walk by a mirror to make sure you saw their reflection

no one wants to wake up in the morning in a ditch somewhere with their throat slit . . . . . .

agree lots of fuglies, but there where some definite hotties . . . . I lived in SF at the time and there were some great clubs filled with them . . . .

Reckless ... if you are seeming them on the street, snap a couple of pics and post 'em.

Reckless ... if you are seeming them on the street, snap a couple of pics and post 'em.

Sorry,I'm back in UK for a few months.

Who are these goth girls you see walking about.Are they Thais,Russians or some other nationality? They are almost all fat and ugly.Please don't anyone say it's your missus,lol.

You'll probably find they are some sort of promotins team for Angel witch or somewhere like that.

There once was a man from china

he wasnt a very good climber

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina