IGNORED

Etihad Spring Sale

Rainsberger

Hi Guys

We are pleased to announce the 96-hour Spring Super Sale with discounts of up to 30% in Economy and Business Class to some of our most popular destinations worldwide.

What’s more, as a valued Etihad Guest member, you will also earn triple miles in Business and double miles in Economy Class for travel to all destinations when you register your details for this amazing offer.

But hurry, this sale ends 16 April 2015 with travel available between 13 April and 29 February 2016.

Below are just some of the many destinations available:

Destinations Economy Class from Business Class from

Mumbai £381 £1,359 Abu Dhabi £360 £1,999 Colombo £465 £1,738 Bangkok £421 £1,726 Ho Chi Minh City £433 £1,676 Kuala Lumpur £465 £1,774

Fares quoted are for departure from London Heathrow but daily departures also available from Manchester and from 8th June, Edinburgh.

To book visit etihad.com, call 0345 608 1225 or contact your travel agent.

• 2 weeks later...

Are you working for Etihad then...??

Are you working for Etihad then...??

No, he is clearly working for British Airways 

No, he is clearly working for British Airways 

No he's giving the impression he's working for Etihad but coming from Plymouth its somewhat unlikely

No he's giving the impression he's working for Etihad but coming from Plymouth its somewhat unlikely

Bad week for Etihad ?

NO, i do not work for Etihad Airways or anyone else i just offer informative information for BM's and myself

who travel with Etihad is that such a crime on this forum really pisses me off with these remarks get a life.

NO, i do not work for Etihad Airways or anyone else i just offer informative information for BM's and myself

who travel with Etihad is that such a crime on this forum really pisses me off with these remarks get a life.

I think people were confused because of your cut an paste technique:

Hi Guys

We are pleased to announce

The words "We are pleased to announce" make it look like you are somehow involved with the airline.

Archived