IGNORED

How much do you spend per/day in Pattay?

azlizard

I'm there only 2-3 weeks a trip but seem to spend more as the years go on....course I prefer to live it up a bit as opposed to going outta my way to save baht, while drinking plenty, not to mention the girls, a little shopping, food etc.

But I'm spending about 7.000 baht a day not counting hotel room usually...course this varies day to day...just wondering what people budget or spend....?

If it flies, floats or f's....Rent It!!

The longer you stay here the cheaper it gets. Its a sharp learning curve, you learn quickly or go home lol

That's if your living here though.

I usually build my budget around 100 bucks daily , i.e 3k+ baht

Girl is 2k baht (1k baht LT + 1k on bar fine/food/beverages/enterntainment/condoms) which leaves me 1k for food/massage/smokes/drinks

Averages out at about 10k a day including hotel over 4 weeks, some days i don't spend much but when i get on a session drinking all night into the next day i get through upto 20k or more. Could spend alot less but it's my holiday and i want to enjoy it :rolleyes:

Being a long-term stayer I dont spend up as big as most. I average around 2000-2500 a day, not including my rent on the house (12ooo a month) Not a big drinker, eat local food, but take a lady just about every night, usually one of my regulars or a beach road short time girl. Have a motorbike so transport is not expensive.

3 k should be inoff without being a cheap charlie :P

Prefer to stay one month at 3 k than 2 weeks at 6 k.(hotel not counted)

Edited by green1976

Money will get you bitches, but bitches will never give you money.

some days 1000, some days 10000, I guess the average is about 5000 a day

average has got to be around 5k a day for me! sometimes alot more, sometimes less

depends what sort of mood you are in! I save hard before i arrive though so dont mind spending whatever it takes to have fun!!

4 years ago it was 73 to the £ now is 62 thats a 16% devaluation

Also in that time prices have increased for everthing except cunt, water has gone from 7 baht to 8 in 7-11 that 14% increase

In my view food and hotels are 30% higher........

With the currency swing and inflation your £ is worth 70p IMHO

Should have bought gold at 6800 £86- sell now at 13500 = £214 = 128£ profit :D did i did i fuck :(

You addicts made me feel much better than i woulda thought.....I'm as sick as many of ya and conviced worst than most!!! Thanks for the excellent response and hope to see all of you soon....

Woody mostyly Party Bar soi 8

I usually budget for up to 10,000 a day, and my record was 18,000......fuck me what a day!

" I like to live life like one big carnival, get drunk and act like an Animal "

Well i'm hanging out to get back to LOS but i know from past experience what i have spent, so know i don't have enough saved yet to come back.

I'm trying hard to save though...................lol.

About 5K a day for me on average over 2 weeks, but I'm lucky that I am not a big drinker. A few beers does me and when I hav had enough I cannot drink anymore. When I have had a big night (say spent 10k) and tried to remember what I had actually drunk myself then I doubt if I would have had more than 10 drinks (whether beers or cocktails) so I can account for maybe 2K on that. Maybe 2500 on girls including barfine and where the rest (5K +) went is a complete mystery.

Following on from my last post, do you guys who spend 7 - 10K a day spend a large proportion of that on drink for yourselves ? I mean if you are spending say 5k a night on booze then that's an awful lot of alcohol. That's maybe 40 beers or 20 cocktails / shorts. Anybody care to honestly estimate how much they really drink on a heavy night.

Well, I'm there to party and 20 cocktails throughout the day certainly happens not to mention buying drinks, and banging as many girls as I can etc. Prices are not that cheap in the clubs either....at the end of the day it's a good time if a little expensive. Tend to avoid auditing myself for the last 24 hours activities cause I spend on fun. Figure if I loose the 10k in my pocket it's not a big hit....my mindset is live it up while I'm here cause I cant do this back in the states....that sums it up for me. Again this is not every day...

Anybody care to honestly estimate how much they really drink on a heavy night.

I stick to Singa and around 10-12 a night is plenty.

Well, I'm there to party and 20 cocktails throughout the day certainly happens not to mention buying drinks, and banging as many girls as I can etc.

I could not drink that much, no way. I would be comatose drunk. When I was younger I used to be embarrassed that I couldn't drink as much as my mates but now I am glad that's how I am made. I would say 6 to 10 drinks a night is my usual range. I enjoy the taste of the first beer (Tiger is my preferred) and the second as well. Then it starts to lose it's taste for me. If I am on a bar crawl then of course I keep drinking but at a much slower rate.

Plus the beer tends to interfere with the sex as well. If I have had a lot of drink then I will not bar fine as I know it's likely to be a waste of time. :rolleyes:

I can spend anything between 5-10K a day and there is some day I will only spend 2K it all depends on what you're doing each day.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

It also depends dramatically on if you go shopping,with your lady............aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................lol