IGNORED

PA GAME - "INFINITY TAP"

mryang

Ok, so this is a small game on the PA items for sale or rent page. It's called "Infinity Tap"

THE IDEA

The idea is that everyone has something they don't use, but too expensive to give away. But then, surely everyone need something they want but too expensive to buy. But then, you don't want to trade because it is messy - One guy has something to give, but you don't have something THAT guy wants and it's all just waste of time.

RULES

- Any PA member can join that has been member at least 3 months and has a minimum post count of 10.

- To TAKE you must also GIVE, meaning, you accept to take, if you within 24 hours post next object.

- When an ITEM is taken, the GIVER writes a post saying ITEM TAKEN BY "X-user". This post is then followed up by the takers GIVE-post.

- A GIVE post is like any normal SELLING post, including pictures, price, LOCATION, accurate description and whatever necessary for the TAKER to understand what it up for stake. PICTURE is MANDATORY

- The GIVE value must be something of value - old socks, beach road sunglasses, a 28" Fat TV is too much "trash-value" to really count. But basically, you GIVE what you think MOST PEOPLE is interested.

- THE TAKER is responsible for the actual item pick-up.

- IF nobody wants your thing within 48 hours, then you must offer something else.

- ALL GIVE post starts with accurate number, #1 - Your item.

- The Longevity of this thread is based on the idealistic and philantropic side of us members. But I have big hopes!

The game's goal is to reach 50 trades but ultimately we want to keep on forever but that is just a dream.

LET THE GAME BEGIN.

#1 - PS3

Up for grabs is a Swedish Playstation 3 slim with 60GB SSD Hard drive (I think... maybe larger) 15 Games and a bunch of Blu-ray movies - all original.

The controller has a bad battery and complains about it so you need to change battery at tukcom but that is cheap I think. Well, my GF complains that I play too much - which is true - so this is now the headache for someone else's GF, lol.

Included is also power cable, charge cable and HDMI-cable. But don't forget, you need to change the battery in the controller before you can play because it refuses to charge.

On the hard drive is a bunch of games, among them the new Tomb Raider (amazing) and some other games I bought on the Sony Playstation Network. Well, you figure it out.

Item can be picked up at Jomtien 2nd road at Bun Kanchana Alley. Call me at 061-584-1300 and it's yours.

ps3.jpg

games.jpg

movies.jpg

Archived