Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

BonChon Chicken Pattaya

The "skin" of the Bon Chon chicken is different than the crispy chicken you got from KFC, Hardee's or what you make at home. It is very thin and "brittle".

Yep,it's like biting a light bulb.

Feels cleaner than standard fried chicken because there's no grease or fat to contend with.

Build a man a fire,and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire,and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

That's interesting. I believe the manager when he says they use the same flavor mixes for the chicken in all the franchise stores. But that doesn't mean they have to same people cooking it!

I believe the menu is a little different too. One of the pictures I posted here is a fish dish I had early last year. I didn't see that in South San Francisco. Last November, I didn't see that in the one in Pattaya anymore. Here is the menu of the SSF BonChon.

o.png

Yes the menu is a little different.

I am talking specifically about the two flavors of their trademark dish, the Korean Fried Chicken.

They've got the HOT and also the SOY GARLIC (which is sweeter of the two). 

The manager told them that is the same flavor package throughout the chain internationally and I believe him.

That's the core of their brand. 

The staffs may not follow the instruction 100%. They may use something else if they run out of. Like what I post a few days ago. The chicken I had in November was not hot at all (I ordered hot flavour). And the "skin" was not as "brittle" as before. As you know, it is Thailand. Thais do things their way.

Oh, I just found out I took a picture of that not so good chicken.

image.jpeg

Yes, I already said that. I was only addressing the two flavor mixes for the chicken. That's their brand. I agree the chicken wasn't as  crispy as before. I'll return when they're not busy and check again later.

• 10 months later...

This place was really good. Service was fast and the food came quickly. I had the hot fried chicken which to my taste was super hot, but also tasty. I had a side of fries and a beer to go with it for about 400 b. The place is convenient on Beach rd and not too crowded (at least for lunch). I would repeat!

• 4 months later...

Tried Bon Chon many times in Philippines and it was very nice..  Used to go for the spicy fish and chips normally, just beautiful

METAL4LIFE  FACEBOOK GROUP

JOIN NOW AND LONG LIVE METAL !!!!

NEW MUSIC VIDEO'S ADDED DAILY.

CLICK LINK BELOW TO JOIN.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/315703808815218/

Good place. Good service. Not too crowded. And the Thai girls love it too.

But though its sure is tasty I really don't see what the fuss is all about. 

Archived