IGNORED

Philippine girl coming over for holiday

Tatanka

In the near future i am planning to have a 10 day holiday in Pattaya together with a girl i met in the Philippines.

I will be in Pattaya when she is supposed to arrive.

She has a virgin passport, never left the Philippines before.

She won't have much pocket money when she arrives.

Will she have any problems at customs ?

She will have problems in the Phillipines before she leaves-in BKK no :GoldenSmile1:

Probably best to ask on the pi related boards. Heard girls get interviewed at the airport on the way out, a lot get refused if first time out of the country

My ex had problems coming from Philippines to Thailand on a virgin passport. She got stopped at customs.

They wouldn't let her board. I had to email her a copy of my E-ticket and hotel receipt it's also got to have her name on the hotel receipt also, other than that should be fine.

By the time I'd emailed her the documents the flight had departed and I had to book a new flight but they let her on the next flight

Good luck

Sorry I forgot to mention that your Filipina girl will get asked by customs to produce proof yous know each other e.g email, Skype or whichever way yous keep in contact.

Why would you want to bring her to Thailand and go though all the headache. So much fun in Pi. Cebu, Manila, AC and boracay.

My only thought is why bring sand to the beach? I did the same thing you are doing several years ago. I couldn't wait for her to go back to the Phillipines. She was a cute girl, but didn't mix well with the Thai girls.

Yeah i know it's like bringing sand to the beach but in October I celebrate my 50 th birthday and I want her to be there.

Would a 1,000 peso note in her passport help or is this tricky.

Yeah i know it's like bringing sand to the beach but in October I celebrate my 50 th birthday and I want her to be there.

I think you better book the room in her name and send her a copy.  Also inbound and return ticket copies.  As guys have noted getting out of PI is the trick it seems.  Let us know how you make out:)... good luck many nice gals in Ph bring er over and have some fun.

Would a 1,000 peso note in her passport help or is this tricky. That bring back some good memories. I lot has changed. 

That's not going to help her, like i said she going to need copies of your E-ticket, hotel receipt with her name on it also and a photo copy of your passport and proof that yous keep in contact.

If they let her out the Philippines then she won't have any more trouble with the customs if she visits you again, that was my ex's experiance.

Good luck I hope she can join you in Thailand for your 50th

Let us know how it goes

Apparently it also has a lot to do with attitude. I spoke to one girl that was visiting Japan on my return flight. She told me she said when questioned that it was none of their business what she did and where she went. They backed down.

One off case maybe?

Archived