IGNORED

Pattaya is amazing

simon6666

Not like most of you don't already know, but Pattaya is absolutely incredible.

First trip there and had the time of my life. Cannot think of anything but going back again. I've only taken one 'hit' so far, so I'm not sure I can say I'm 'addicted', but if future visits are even half what my first one was, it'll be the first of many.

Was great to meet a few BMs (should have met a few more - so many guys in PA on Line came across super cool and would have liked to have caught up with more of you, but lots of time spent in beds and other adventures sort of took precedence this visit)

Thanks especially to abhijit.espl. Great guy who took me and showed me the ropes. Would have been lost without him. Was still a bit lost with him, as it was pretty nervous adventure for me, but gawd damn I had some fun.

Cheers to Kd too. Talks super-fast, but when my slow brain caught up to what he was saying, dude's hilarious. AJ from SATC for his advice. Actually helped me quite a bit - got accosted twice by ladyboys, his tips worked very well. Was cool to meet Daddee, too. He couldn't understand what I was saying, but I understood him and he was pretty chill dude.

What a city. Can't get over how good it was.

Just wanted to share and say thanks to everyone, as without all your posts here I would have been even more hopeless than I was, and hope to see you all in the lovely LOS again very soon!

Glad that you enjoyed sin city, good for you that you had fellow BMs guide you to an extent. Its a different realm altogether.

................................................................................................................

you are FFL Sir

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Glad you enjoyed yourself and P.A. is a great help even when you know the place quite well, you can always learn and things are always changing.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

The more you go, the more you will want to go. When you come back you will be dreaming about how quickly you can get back there. You will start converting your home currency into baht and wondering why you are wasting it on stuff back home.

It is heaven and hell all wrapped in a neat package.

Amen to that brother, Pattaya is the closest thing to heaven I experienced. I have to agree with LRanger, Pattaya is very addictive but nothing will ever beat your 1st trip. Trip #5 coming up in December.

Archived