IGNORED

Heaven Above Turns 4; It's Time to Party

nutosf

WOW! Heaven Above is 4 years old! That's right, on Friday, 29 August 2008; Heaven Above will celebrate its 4th Birthday. Who would have thought that a little club at the back of a Soi, upstairs would last four years? Well we have. The thanks goes to you, our customers. You have made Heaven Above one of the Hottest Party Bars in Pattaya. :Bravo1:

Heaven Above is having its Birthday Party this Friday and all of you are invited to attend. The theme for the night will be Hawaiian Night. We will have food, drink specials, prizes and much more. And most important will be our beautiful Leilani (Flower from Heaven) in their best Hawaiian gear. Fun starts at 8:00pm.

Daylight was something God made so that life was not one endless party.

Nutosf

Congrats to you! 4 years in a very tough market. Good for you. Have only visited HA twice but enjoyed it very much. Will stop again in Dec.

Cheers

bolly

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

Congrats to you! 4 years in a very tough market. Good for you. Have only visited HA twice but enjoyed it very much. Will stop again in Dec.

Cheers

bolly

Thanks Bolly, we look forward to seeing you in Dec.

Nutosf

I was in there last night, and fuck me.. the girls were so hot, i had to slap myself....

warning... dont take a barfine in there from another bar,.... :D cuz you'll end up sending her back to bar... a friend almost did that last night... he was going to get rid of his barfine as soon as he seen how hot the girls are. :D

Happy 4th Heavens above! Sadly enough, add another to the list that wont make it. I get to town the following week. Have a good one.

congrats, cant make, i month too early for me

but my friend and me booked rooms in galaxy so we will be visiting u in Oct for sure :rolleyes:

nutosf congratulations on hitting 4 years at 'Heavens Above' always been one of my favorite gogo's in town and i try and get in there as regular as i can. Shame i'm out of town for couple more weeks so i will miss the party.

Hope all goes well and will be dropping in early next month...

"Talk to Jesus"

Congrats to the 4 years. Wish I could be there..see you in Jan.

And might I add - without looking like a complete fluffer for the place - any newbie who is looking to stay in the middle of EVERYTHING, stay at heavens above.

Everybody, thank you for your kind comments. Sorry that some of you will not be able to make it on Friday. For those of you that are in Pattaya be sure to stop by Heaven Above. The night will be a very fun night. Also, if you are going to the Addicts meeting be sure to stop by Heaven later in the evening. Aloha!

Nutosf

We want to thank all of customers who have made another year in Pattaya a fun one. Thank You. :)

Nutosf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Congrates on the 4th wish i could of been there. I spent a week in there my last trip in April I stop by everyday to pay bar for a little friend i found in there. A lovely girl i will have to stop in there my next trip in Dec to visit her again. Congrates again

thaijay.jpg

babydollsaddict.gif

Dammmmmm wish i could be there for the party, congrats on the 4th year and I am happy to be one of those who have contributed to the 4th year. lol I will be there once again on Dec 29 for sure. I tell you one thing when me and ThaiJay and Longhorn11 went in there, man there was some fineeeeeee woman in there wow. Fuck.. I cant wait to get back there. lol Instead i am stuck in this shit office at working. 555

Is that one girl still working there she had big milk and had some little discoloration her face but could party man wow and evry cool and cute...

Edited by TXTOYZ

Becareful, The toes you step on today might be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow... Arriba Arriba Cabrones!!!