Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

best massage parlor

exsolihullgsman

whats the best massage parlor on Soi Backeaw ?

IMHO the best for me is Soi 19 Baukhou, next to the RCon car park entry, as they say, go where the Thais go!

IMHO the best for me is Soi 19 Baukhou, next to the RCon car park entry, as they say, go where the Thais go!

It's a Bar now !!!!

It's a Bar now !!!!

You sure you got the right spot???  Please provide a current photo if so???

post-82617-0-91213500-1428136414_thumb.png

post-82617-0-99340200-1428136428_thumb.png

100% sure I live in soi 19 and drink 6 nights a week in R-con,and use the car park as a short cut to it

100% sure I live in soi 19 and drink 6 nights a week in R-con,and use the car park as a short cut to it

Thanks for the update, I used to live on soi 19 to till the end of Jan and had a massage there most days.  I only question your post as the beer bars across and the bars next door are always dead, it would be one of the last places I would have thought a new bar would open! And it is a good short cut!

Best massage place . The one opposite the tin cup called ' good day ' massage

where is the Tin Cup ? never heard of it !!!

where is the Tin Cup ? never heard of it !!!

The Tin cup refers to the thai eating place opposite Sugar Sugar and next to the gold shop on soi Buakhao.

Best massage place . The one opposite the tin cup called ' good day ' massage

You cannot be serious.......how many times have you been to Pattaya  :SoWhat1: 

ok Petermik, where do you suggest and Why ?

ok Petermik, where do you suggest and Why ?

All depends on what your looking for and how much you want to pay-thai massage from 100 baht oil from 200 baht-good all rounder is located opposit the Family Mart top of soi Lengkee,sorry don,t know the name but there,s only the one(sister place to Cat massage soi Exite)-100 baht/hour thai-200 oil,clean/comfortable not hassling for tip is a big plus (unlike Good Day round the corner aka my comment) just as important is the lady that gives you the massage,some good/some very good/some no good even at recomended places,living here for over a year I,ve found 3 good massage ladies at differant places and I only use them-but what I enjoy about the massage (thai only) other guys may not like,everyone has differant needs,Preecharoom on soi Bukhaow (opposite to Good Day) is ok also.

Good Luck :GoldenSmile1:

Hi petermilk, FYI been to pattaya about 30 times. How bout you mate ?

Hi petermilk, FYI been to pattaya about 30 times. How bout you mate ?

Yet only 300+ posts...........strange :Think1:  me? 27 trips and living here now 1 year :GoldenSmile1:

Archived