IGNORED

Wanted to buy - The Avenue Condominium (Second Road Pattaya)

johnfb43

I want a studio on the quiet side of the Avenue Condominium which is located off Second Road Pattaya. I want to buy and have 2.2 million THB available. I do not want it facing the bars/night clubs as it is too noisy to sleep.Would consider renting until the sale goes through. 

Text 0992525103

or PM me.

I want a studio on the quiet side of the Avenue Condominium which is located off Second Road Pattaya. I want to buy and have 2.2 million THB available. I do not want it facing the bars/night clubs as it is too noisy to sleep.Would consider renting until the sale goes through. 

Text 0992525103

or PM me.

A very nice place if i was going to buy one it would be in the first building on the left over looking the entrance as this will not change and is not over the pool.

"Would consider renting until the sale goes through."

It take around 4 to 6 days to do the deal if there here or they have already signed a lawyer to deal with it for them.

Archived