IGNORED

Smelly farangs

reckless

Sharing a baht bus yesterday reminded me that there are a lot of smelly bastards about.I know it is a hot country,but some people just dont make the effort.I'm sure the vast majority of BMs shower regularly and wear clean clothes,but some tourists don't share our concept.One time I was in an outside(ish) bar and one farang smelled so much that the rest of us were huddled in the far corner.No-one could smell so strong just from being out all day.He must have had the same things on all week.Anyone else got any smell related stories?

yeaH PICKED UP AN IRANIAN HO OUTSIDE V.C ONE NITE TOOK HER ON BACK OF MOTOR BIKE,COULD SMELL THE DIRTY BITCHS UNDER ARM ODOUR STRAIGHT AWAY...GOT HER BACK TO ROOM ...ASKED HER TO SHOWER ,,SHE REFUSED!!! THOUGHT WOT TO FUCK IM HERE NOW....GOT HER ON THE BED...GOD FUCK HER MINGE WAS STINKING!!! LAY ON TOP OF HER ,,GOT A WAFT OF HER BREATHE,,,DIRTY DIRTY STINKING FUCKING BASTARD!!!! SHE STILL WANTED 1000 BAHT.....................DID I FUCK !!!

IF THERE,S HELL BELOW WE,RE ALL GONNA GO !!!

Sharing a baht bus yesterday reminded me that there are a lot of smelly bastards about.I know it is a hot country,but some people just dont make the effort.I'm sure the vast majority of BMs shower regularly and wear clean clothes,but some tourists don't share our concept.One time I was in an outside(ish) bar and one farang smelled so much that the rest of us were huddled in the far corner.No-one could smell so strong just from being out all day.He must have had the same things on all week.Anyone else got any smell related stories?

im not trying to be rascist here, but here's my story;

stayed at the pattaya centre hotel one stay and that hotel has a lot of middle easterners staying there. i dont know why, but 99% of them didn't wear deodorant. i had a nice suite on the 17th floor, so i had to take a long elevator ride up. well, takes a lot of time stopping to let people off and an elevator full of guys not wearing deodorant- shit, my eyes were watering being in that elevator. that was really one of the worst daily experiences ive had- an armpit like sour rotting cheese right next to your face.

is deodorant really so hard to put on? i dont get it. they surely can smell themselves- doesn't that sicken them?

hope my post doesnt offend, but damn.

ok, there are different ways of a smell,

one way is the smell of ppl. of a certain culture, based on their food,

and the other way is the smell, based on a lack of washing.

Should be careful about smelly sacks

Poor girls :P

Money will get you bitches, but bitches will never give you money.

yeaH PICKED UP AN IRANIAN HO OUTSIDE V.C ONE NITE TOOK HER ON BACK OF MOTOR BIKE,COULD SMELL THE DIRTY BITCHS UNDER ARM ODOUR STRAIGHT AWAY...GOT HER BACK TO ROOM ...ASKED HER TO SHOWER ,,SHE REFUSED!!! THOUGHT WOT TO FUCK IM HERE NOW....GOT HER ON THE BED...GOD FUCK HER MINGE WAS STINKING!!! LAY ON TOP OF HER ,,GOT A WAFT OF HER BREATHE,,,DIRTY DIRTY STINKING FUCKING BASTARD!!!! :Bump: SHE STILL WANTED 1000 BAHT.....................DID I FUCK !!! :P

An iranian ho???wtf it get international in Patt

Money will get you bitches, but bitches will never give you money.