IGNORED

Areca Lodge

amagarwa

The service is awesome. The reception staff are courteous ..sex tourist or not. Can't beat the location. 2 pools and 2 Gyms ...pretty much checks all boxes for me.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems that they are not taking any booking for after 31st October 2016 at present which seems a bit strange as I don't remember them blocking our the end of the year before at this stage! It can't be because they are full as they can't be full every night after 31st October for the next year!

Contact them Directly I have posted their ace club prices.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering. Is there currently being built or renovated at Areca of the immediate vicinity?

I don't know if there is even space left to build something there.

Just wondering. Is there currently being built or renovated at Areca of the immediate vicinity?

I don't know if there is even space left to build something there.

There is an empty building overlooking the larger pool, I don't know if this is another part of the complex or just overlooking. On my two most recent trips March and last November I never saw anyone working there.

There is an empty building overlooking the larger pool, I don't know if this is another part of the complex or just overlooking. On my two most recent trips March and last November I never saw anyone working there.

i don't understand this, on the west side is corona tower, the east is evergreen, the north is the new condo, and to the south is Soi 15, ??? Maybe I have something wrong.

I think the reference is to the massive Tulip development behind Areca that has ground to a halt due to the bottom falling out of the condo/hotel market. The only workers there last December were patching up the Stucco on the building that is already dropping off.

$37 a night plus breakfast for August/sept seems a good deal. My other favorite baywalk residence @32. But no breakfast.

The gym at Areca was the deal breaker here

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

$37 a night plus breakfast for August/sept seems a good deal. My other favorite baywalk residence @32. But no breakfast.

The gym at Areca was the deal breaker here

What is the gym there like?

Thanks guys.

So no major building or renovating.

Allthough not a real dealbreaker but I try to avoid building next to my room. Had some bad experiences in the past which cost me some sleep.

Is it girl friendly hotel..

I would more describe it as girl accepting. Have to leave ID at desk, and sign a form for ID. If girl loses this paper she is charged 200b. Charge for second girl. If girl you know comes to visit, have to go to desk to sign the ID form.

I was surprised by all the formalities, considering what a forum favorite Areca is!

Stayed super deluxe, Evergreen tower, 22/4-24/4.

My guardian angel wears a hard hat...

One question. If you order take away aka girl to come to your room, do you have to come down to the reception and sign her in?

Vincent Law

What is the gym there like?

http://www.arecalodge.com/facilities.html

it overlooks the pool so you also get to see some eyecandy --I mean the girls not the overweight guys..lol...

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

One question. If you order take away aka girl to come to your room, do you have to come down to the reception and sign her in?

yes, they call your room to I form you that your friend has arrived, then you will go down to sign her in.

This eliminates non staying guests and people wondering around the hotel.

It's actually a good policy,

I moved out of Nature View after staying there for a week and into Areca for a week over Songkran specifically because of the gym as I didn't want to get wet going down to Tony's...

I wish I would have stayed in Nature View and took my chances now..

The gym is basic at best (there's actually two one at the back too as well as two pools)

The hotel is OK but I stayed in a standard room as the rest were booked up and to be honest it wasn't worth the extra 600 per night compared to Nature View ..

It's all good though I tried it but wouldn't recommend it....

i don't understand this, on the west side is corona tower, the east is evergreen, the north is the new condo, and to the south is soi 15, ??? Maybe I have something wrong.

I think the reference is to the massive Tulip development behind Areca that has ground to a halt due to the bottom falling out of the condo/hotel market. The only workers there last December were patching up the Stucco on the building that is already dropping off.

Exactly that..although I didn't know or care to ask what the building was.

But as I said it does overlook the big pool

yes, they call your room to I form you that your friend has arrived, then you will go down to sign her in.

“then you will go down to sign her in”.

A deal breaker. Will avoid. Thanks.

Vincent Law

I moved out of Nature View after staying there for a week and into Areca for a week over Songkran specifically because of the gym as I didn't want to get wet going down to Tony's...

I wish I would have stayed in Nature View and took my chances now..

The gym is basic at best (there's actually two one at the back too as well as two pools)

The hotel is OK but I stayed in a standard room as the rest were booked up and to be honest it wasn't worth the extra 600 per night compared to Nature View ..

It's all good though I tried it but wouldn't recommend it....

Back in 2014 there used to be one rude ass receptionist old bastard that wears glasses that used to work the night shift in that Natureview. That fucker was miserable horribly pieace of shit! Don't know if the fucker is still there or not.

Vincent Law

I stayed in 3 hotels during my 12 nights, I'll write a comparison soon... That said, I prefer the other 2 hotels approach: call the room, "Lady here to see you, you want her come to room?" "Yes please" "okay, thank you".

Also, areca only hotel of the 3 that never called when lady leaves: "everything okay?" "Yes" "okay, thank you"

i like that too.. 'lady come to room'  .. i like to wait them up in my bathrobe..  would be kind of odd to go to reception like that..

but maybe i will anyway ..  i'm not shy  lol     but going to reception in a thong..  i guess not..   

hung like einstein and smart as a mule..

i like that too.. 'lady come to room'  .. i like to wait them up in my bathrobe..  would be kind of odd to go to reception like that..

but maybe i will anyway ..  i'm not shy  lol     but going to reception in a thong..  i guess not..   

Bathrobe... pssssssshh... whatta prude... I open the door in a whipped cream speedo. :SoWhat1:

“then you will go down to sign her in”.

A deal breaker. Will avoid. Thanks.

I was there a couple of weeks ago staying in Corona (5th time in Areca) on a couple of afternoons I asked a girl to come over for a short time. On neither occasion did they give in ID at the reception.

Even at night the ID wasn't always required. I had a girl from Laos who just walked up to my room one night, next day she left her passport and valuables in my room safe, (I had her LLT) but next night they asked for ID , so she simply said it's upstairs in room , give me 5 minutes to go up and get it. No big deal.

.... Oh yes, I should add that the WiFi is now excellent. Seemless from room to lobby to pool areas.

Archived