IGNORED

Areca Lodge

amagarwa

@MFKS

Don't know if you still looking for this info, but anyway...

I stayed in the Areca Lodge in December 2015, and asked for a late check-out.

For the late check-out (after 18:00) I payed 2450 Baht - for Super Deluxe Double in the Evergreen Wing.

For a late check-out until 18:00 it was 1200 Baht if I recall correctly.

Regards,

Luc

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are two laundries right across the street from Areca and many more in the surrounding sois.

• 1 month later...

where is the nearest laundry to areca lodge please

thanks for you help

Areca Lodge has a great laundry service, and it's really cheap. Just put your dirty clothes in the bag provided in your room, and hand it to the maid before 10:00 AM. It will be back in your room that evening all clean and folded and smelling great for a few hundred baht.

Not worth carrying your laundry for blocks in the hot sun.

where is the nearest laundry to areca lodge please 

thanks for you help 

Walking from my room at Areca to the Laundry across the street takes approximately 60 seconds. Ya laundry (on the other side of Evergreen) has closed however.

I like everything about Areca Lodge except for one thing. The bathrooms. Tiny with bath tub and wall mounted shower head. I love to shower together with the ladies but that's almost impossible.

For the record. I've only stayed in Areca and Corona building and don't know about Evergreen.

I like everything about Areca Lodge except for one thing. The bathrooms. Tiny with bath tub and wall mounted shower head. I love to shower together with the ladies but that's almost impossible.

For the record. I've only stayed in Areca and Corona building and don't know about Evergreen.

Is this true for all the rooms or do for instance the super deluxe rooms have better bathrooms? I notice they don't have any pictures on their website showing the bathrooms for this specific room type.

I'm not asking you specifically Tarpon, seeing how you haven't stayed in the Evergreen part. :P

I'm also interested how the bathrooms are in evergreen tower. Not a huge fan of water everywhere. Have the option to change and cancel with the next week

Stayed at corona and evergreen, only ever had a bath with a shower head on the wall....didn't stop me and my companion sharing the water on my trips  :WinkGrin1:

I've stayed in both the Evergreen and the Areca buildings

Bathrooms aren't great in either. Shower is fixed and over the bath....but the plastic shower curtain is my main gripe. I can't stand them!

As for laundry I've always gone to Kim opposite the main entrance.....she's a great lady and always greets me (and all her customers!) with an enormous 'Hello Daaaarling,'

I always seem to have luck with girls who work in Areca. A waitress in their restartant wanted me to join her for dinner once ,while one of the cleaning ladies always chilled with me while cleaning my room -- thought about playing with her cute ass, but didn't

Ok, the gym and pools are actually quite nice while the restaurant serves decent food although I ended falling sick one day after having lunch there.

I would have preferred Page 10 but the rooms there are too dark and @37bucks a night Page 10 can't compete at the moment

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

The staff at areca are pretty nice.

Never had an issue with them, even if I come back to my room drunk and slightly obnoxious

A couple of housekeeping women hit me up for extra tips during my first stay and one of the front desk ladies clearly is disgusted by "sex tourists" but other than that it's a good value for the costs and a dynamite location.

Strange. My buddy is trying to make a reservation for December 2016 on their web site, but it's full booked already? Same goes for January and February 2017 too.

A couple of housekeeping women hit me up for extra tips during my first stay and one of the front desk ladies clearly is disgusted by "sex tourists" but other than that it's a good value for the costs and a dynamite location.

I would have been disgusted with her that she was disgusted....where does she think she is!

Strange. My buddy is trying to make a reservation for December 2016 on their web site, but it's full booked already? Same goes for January and February 2017 too.

It seems that they are not taking any booking for after 31st October 2016 at present which seems a bit strange as I don't remember them blocking our the end of the year before at this stage! It can't be because they are full as they can't be full every night after 31st October for the next year!

I wonder if the halt in bookings is to finish the half finished building that overlooks the big pool...if indeed that is part of the complex.

Seems bad practice as it enters high season though.

Hi I emailed them about booking for November they sent me The price list ACE club and I have booked for 3 weeks first time

Room Categories

hotel Wing

Room Information & Room Rate

1 Nov 16 – 19 Dec 16

20 Dec 16 – 15 Jan 17

16 Jan 17- 28 Feb 17

1 Mar 17 – 31 Oct 17

Bed Type

Standard Room

Areca & Corona Wing

THB 1,900

THB 2,200

THB 1,900

THB 1,620

1 Double or Twin

Deluxe Room

Areca & Corona Wing

THB 2,000

THB 2,300

THB 2,000

THB 1,720

1 Double or Twin

Superior Room

Evergreen Wing

THB 2,100

THB 2,400

THB 2,100

THB 1,800

1 King Sized Bed

Super Deluxe Room

Evergreen Wing

THB 2,200

THB 2,500

THB 2,200

THB 1,920

1 King Sized Bed

Executive Room

Areca Wing

THB 2,650

THB 2,950

THB 2,650

THB 2,350

1 King Sized Bed

Luxury Room

Evergreen Wing

THB 3,200

THB 3,500

THB 3,200

THB 2,920

1 King Sized Bed & 1 Single Bed

Patio Suite

Evergreen Wing

THB 5,400

THB 5,900

THB 5,400

THB 4,900

1 King Sized Bed & 1 Queen Sized Bed

Very Quick responce

Is it girl friendly hotel..

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTE using Tapatalk

1 girl, no charge. Might be a charge if you bring 2 or more girls, never tried myself.

Yes, Areca is a girl friendly hotel you just have your girl leave her ID at the front desk, no extra charge for the first girl but they will charge extra if you bring 2 girls. 

Never had a problem with taking girls to room but if you play safe and get girls to drop ID at reception (always stayed Evergreen) you might be asked for joiners fee, after first stay I never asked girls to drop ID. Although I do not stay at Areca anymore as I have found a guesthouse nearby that is totally safe, girl friendly and much less than Areca. I realised my mongering meant I did not need the Areca facilities.

Never had a problem with taking girls to room but if you play safe and get girls to drop ID at reception (always stayed Evergreen) you might be asked for joiners fee, after first stay I never asked girls to drop ID. Although I do not stay at Areca anymore as I have found a guesthouse nearby that is totally safe, girl friendly and much less than Areca. I realised my mongering meant I did not need the Areca facilities.

So dropping ID for the girls is not obligatory at Areca?

Yes, it is obligatory and you will have no problem. I have stayed there numerous times and always have the girls leave their ID and have never had even a hint of a problem.

Archived