IGNORED

visa on arrival

miele

Hi,

Every year i go to thailand and also visit a country near Thailand.
Since the visa rules changed i not sure what to do.

What to do when you go on holiday for 30 days to Thailand en after a few day you go for a week or 2 to another country ( malaysia/cambodia, etc)
What visa do i need ? 

thanks...

For Cambodia for example, you can get visa on arrival. 30 US Dolar fee. And you need 2 actual pass photos.

If you mean that you want to first go to Thailand then another country before returning to Thailand you should have no issues with no visa for Thailand. Just remember that you only get 30 days if you arrive by air.

Technically it is not a 'visa on arrival' but a 30 day stay on a visa waiver scheme. You do not have a visa.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Thanks for the answers…..

yes, i mean that i want to first go to Thailand then another country …

when i come back from another country , the customs officer may consider it as borderrun and the customs officer don't let me enter Thailand

Thanks for the answers…..

yes, i mean that i want to first go to Thailand then another country …
when i come back from another country , the customs officer may consider it as borderrun and the customs officer don't let me enter Thailand

If you stay outside Thailand for a week or 2 you will have no problem on your return to Thailand.

If you stay outside Thailand for a week or 2 you will have no problem on your return to Thailand.

also no problem when i stay outside Thailand for 1 week ( or few days) and then return to Thailand ? 

Archived