IGNORED

Favourite Indian Restaurant In Pattaya

What are people's favourite Indian restaurant ? If possible would some one be able to do a review of the top Indians in Pattaya ?

Never had a Indian on my first trip. But on my upcoming second trip, I would like to try one. I usually get a chicken vindaloo or madras. So a point in right direction would be great. Cheers.

Sure there is a thread already running on this,have you tried the search function?but a quick answer for me is always happy with the Tikka center on buakhao.

Yeh had a quick look on search function but couldn't find what I was looking for. Cheers for the suggestion I've heard tikka centre from some one else too.

Scroll further down first page there`s a thread titled Best indian in pattaya 5 pages worth.

• 1 month later...

Country Favoruite, see link on Tripadvisor. Country style small place Amit the owner and his Indian staff provide personalized service. Very large portions with lowest prices. Read his many favorable reviews on Thai Visa!

Country Favoruite, see link on Tripadvisor. Country style small place Amit the owner and his Indian staff provide personalized service. Very large portions with lowest prices. Read his many favorable reviews on Thai Visa!

Oh ... this place. I wasn't aware of them before:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g293919-d6919501-Reviews-COUNTRY_FAVOURITES-Pattaya_Chonburi_Province.html

I can't really figure out where they are located. Seems of the beaten path for many of us.

I continue to suggest Royal  Masala on 2nd road south of Pattaya Tai, west side,  a bit north of Beverly Plaza hotel

I ate at the Indian restaurant at Rompho bar complex tonight (Curry Hut?).  It was really good.

I've been to Curry Home now several times and tried various things on the menu.

I've found that most things that sound different on the menu turn out being almost the same. 

I continue to strong suggest Royal Indian Masala.

A much better place than Curry Home ... each curry there has a specific recipe. They pride themselves on that.

The one on the rhs on new plaza nearest 2nd road.

Better than tikka centre IMO.

Had a lovey curry here, just up from the dolphin roundabout.   

DSC_0017_1.JPG

DSC_0013_1.JPG

Indian by nature heading out towards jomtien is really good a lot better than the tikka center IMO

Ali Baba owns the Indian place next to the Rango Steakhouse.

Very similar menu, lower prices, also a South Indian vegetarian menu that Ali Baba doesn't have.

But they add plus plus.

This Indian place will be doing a higher end buffet daily for lunch and dinner within a week or two.

Nan and fresh cooked sizzling kebab or tandoori will be served at the table for the dinner.

Curries will change daily.

Lunch cost about 250, dinner 330 plus plus plus and drinks.

This will be a great addition to the Indian food scene in town ... I hope people support it.

Currently all we've got are low cost/low quality bus tour type buffets.

If people don't support it, it won't last. 

Hi my indian friends.

I have tested 2 indian restaurants in pattaya, the last time was at indian restaurant in the arcade next to kiss. Prawn masala. Very good, one of the best dishes I have tested in pattaya, but they were very inconsistent. First time I was there, they had only prawns in the prawn masala, next time I was there, they had prawns and potato in the prawn masala. What is the right way to do it according to you? Should it be potato in it? Finding unnecessary since I order rice to it and I rather what more prawns.

That sounds like Little India,last one  on right before you get to the cherry bar.Been there years and i have been in,but a long time ago,better judges than me to tell you whether there should get potato with it? I was the only customer when i went and i have never seen it busy,but as i said been open for over 10 years to my knowledge.Food was ok nothing more.

If it's called vindaloo it would have potato.

Otherwise, generally not. 

The 24/7 cafe near Marquee beer bar on Soi Bua Khao does great curries. Chicken vindaloo with pilau rice for 200 baht. I've had two takeaways in the last 3 days!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

• 1 month later...

Country Favorites is very good. The location is hard to find but they deliver to a wide area. I think their hours are 1 pm to 10 pm. Somebody on TV posted the menu.

OK. Thanks.

Difficult location.

I would never go there.

It's minutes away from central Pattaya.  :Think1:

Archived