IGNORED

Only In Thailand

Captain Murgatroyd

Public prosecutors will today commence a civil action asking the Supreme Court to sieze Bt 76 billion of Thaksin's assets on the grounds that he is "Unusually Rich".

Deputy Attorney-GeneralWaiyawut Lortrakul said the prosecution would file a 124 page writ arguing for the assets to be siezed as state property.

The frozen bank accounts of Thaksin and his family total 69 billion. More of his money is yet to be found. Waiyawut said the arguments would use statements from anti-graft busters. The prosecution evidence takes up 180 cartons, and requires a six wheel lorry to transport

The Nation 25/08/09

"I have passed blamelessly through life doing nought but good deeds, and I am beloved by all whose path I have crossed. It is beyond comprehension that anyone could nurture in their hearts hostile feelings for me." Genevive Dieudonne. Vampire. ("Anno Dracula" by Kim Newman)

Public prosecutors will today commence a civil action asking the Supreme Court to sieze Bt 76 billion of Thaksin's assets on the grounds that he is "Unusually Rich".

Deputy Attorney-GeneralWaiyawut Lortrakul said the prosecution would file a 124 page writ arguing for the assets to be siezed as state property.

The frozen bank accounts of Thaksin and his family total 69 billion. More of his money is yet to be found. Waiyawut said the arguments would use statements from anti-graft busters. The prosecution evidence takes up 180 cartons, and requires a six wheel lorry to transportThe Nation 25/08/09

I wonder what size lorry it would take to transport all the cash? :D

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

He seems to have a bottomless pit of money does that guy, they seem to be forever confiscating his money.

I don't know the true consensus of the population but the average Thai that I have spoken to on the matter liked his leadership.

GLASGOW RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB - NO OTHER TEAM COMES CLOSE!!!!!!!

Seems all the people in Bangkok don't like him but everyone else does. I try to avoid passing opinion on him with Thais cos you never know if they like him or not.

I don't know the true consensus of the population but the average Thai that I have spoken to on the matter liked his leadership.

Depends where they are from. Most thai's in bangkok hate him, however he is liked by the farmers and up north in Chang mai