IGNORED

Only 1 boomboom in her life

bar stool

At Happy Moon’s Bar on Soi Khao Talo a cute, young spinner, Meew, has started one week ago.
She told me she was 25 years old and had a 5-year-old son.
She was adamant that she would not boomboom.
She insisted she boomboomed only once in her life.
Her son was apparently the result of a one-night stand when she was a student at a Bangkok university.
Although she is a real sweetheart, I fear she will not survive very long in the bar environment.

Don't believe everything anything they tell you ... 

I'd be willing to bet she changes her mind after a while when she sees how much money she could be making and when she meets the right guy to "break the ice".  In the mean times she'll get by on LDs, I know a girl on the DS that has never gone with customers (yet), I thinks she waiting for Mr Right.

Any ho who talks shit like this is summarily ignored.

Price discussions are killing my mood and my illusions.

I think she will do just fine and bring in a lot in sponsorship money. Why you ask? She has gotten the lying and bullshit part of the job mastered already.

Don't believe everything anything they tell you ... 

100% pure Thai bullshit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any ho who talks shit like this is summarily ignored.

If that’s true she missed her first customer.

I think she will do just fine and bring in a lot in sponsorship money. Why you ask? She has gotten the lying and bullshit part of the job mastered already.

I never said I believed everything she told me.

She didn’t ask a lady drink and didn’t get one.

No offense intended. I didn't say anything about you and whether you believed her or not.

I barfined from there 3 days ago and kept the girl for 2 days, great gal... Not sure I know the one you are talking about... Many surprises over here on the darkside :)

SA7A8230-2.jpg

Regards, Atlas.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I barfined from there 3 days ago and kept the girl for 2 days, great gal... Not sure I know the one you are talking about... Many surprises over here on the darkside :)

attachicon.gifSA7A8230-2.jpg

Certainly looks at least 25 or 35. Only onetime and got pregnant, she should have played the lottery that day.

Certainly looks at least 25 or 35. Only onetime and got pregnant, she should have played the lottery that day.

This is NOT the same girl as the OP was talking about... Just from same bar :)

Regards, Atlas.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

attachicon.gifSA7A8230-2.jpg

Not Meew.

• 1 month later...

LOL you believed her ?

So what are you suppose to do with girls like that ? Let her watch you wank ? LOL NEXT LADY PLEASE .

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

Maybe you didn't make her a big enough offer. They will often come out with BS when for some reason or another they don't want to fuck you

Tell her not to worry, she has 2 other holes

• 3 weeks later...

That’s the way muslimas keep their virginity.

You only one man for me ... My ex used to say , I just nod and carry on with her .. :)

How do you say bullshit in Thai? Anyone?

pood kee 

or  kee kwai

MAGNIFICENT MAROVO LAGOON :  A 4 WEEK FISHING ADVENTURE INTO THE WILDS OF THE SOLOMON ISLAND'S

WickedInstagram               WickedFacebook                 WickedTwitter               WickedTumblr

pattaya-addicts/TITS              SCOOTER RENTAL               Biking around Thailand and Beyond              

for more travel tales inc other countries, bike trips, check out my blog - Noddy'sAsianAdventures

How do you say bullshit in Thai? Anyone?

Go-hok = joking

Tho-lay = fucking liar/bullshit,

Now your talking...ha ha

Archived