IGNORED

indian restaurants?

2 good ones in Patts that I know of - one on Walking Street near Beavers gogo and another on beach road near police station.

Sorry I don't remember the names but worth a visit if you like a nice spicy indian meal.

GLASGOW RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB - NO OTHER TEAM COMES CLOSE!!!!!!!

I your thinking of pattaya dont goto Ali Babba on pattaya klang (central road). I know curry very well and know from experience that the food there is absolutely atrocious. I ordered maybe 6 different dishes, I could cook every one of them apart from the meat samosas far better. Eg..the tandoori chicken had just been cooked I presume in an oven and served with tinfoil wrapped round it...no spices on it other than black pepper. Between 6 of us we bagged it up and fed it to the stray dogs on 2nd road, same thing i always do when ive paid for shit food.

"To monger, or not to monger, that is the question"

• 3 weeks later...
HI are there many indian resturants around thailand and are they any gud? ur thoughts

Theres a good indiant in the new plaza,just off second road at the top of soi8

Pattaya september 17th bring it on

HI are there many indian resturants around thailand and are they any gud? ur thoughts

You must try MUGHAL , 20/20 soi daynight 1, its near Tukcom market

lovely food and very reasonable prices too, its the best indian that we had in Pattaya.

• 2 weeks later...

The Indus at Sukhumvit Soi 26, Bangkok is very good did eat once there.Nice Location but not cheap. www.indusbangkok.com have a look there.

• 2 years later...

2 good ones in Patts that I know of - one on walking street near beavers gogo and another on beach road near police station.

Sorry I don't remember the names but worth a visit if you like a nice spicy indian meal.

I think there is one in the old Arcade opposite Mike's Shopping Mall too.

tikka centre on soi buakao near club blu,theres a wait for the food but its worth it