Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

OZO Hotel - Not for Mongers!

scotch_and_dry

Hi Guys

Just wanted to provide some feedback on OZO with my recent stay in Pattaya.

I cannot recommend this as a proper guest friendly hotel in Pattaya for the following reasons;

• The rooms are small for what you pay for. I did know this prior to booking but the reality of the actual size of the rooms does hit you once inside.
  • This whole hotel has a No Smoking policy. There is a 4000 Baht charge on your room if there is any evidence of smoking in the room. So you need to step outside of the hotel if you or your lady needs a cigarette.
  • The swimming pool is adequate. However they don't have towels on the 8th floor where the pool is. Instead you have to go back down to reception on the first floor, register your room number as having a pool towel and then you can head back up to the 8th floor where the pool is for a swim with towel in hand.
  • This hotel is used by large tour groups including the Chinese groups. I had two seperate run ins with these groups about noise levels. One of which was at 4am and they were treating the hall way like it was a midday walk fare. A quick shut the fark up from a semi naked bloke did the trick though. I did also follow up with a complaint to the front desk as well. This will no doubt fall on deaf ears...
  • The toilets have no bum gun. This may not be a big point for some mongers but every lady I took back to the hotel commented about it as they like to stay clean after toilet use. I was also very surprised a hotel in Thailand would not mention in their booking process they have European style toilets.
  • I had to switch rooms half way through the trip as I had water leaking from the basin. There was also condensation coming up from the Air Con unit from the room directly below mine.
  • The fridge is absolutely tiny.
  • They enforce the two people per room with an 800 Baht surcharge for a third person in your room.
  • Now here is the real kicker. You can also only have a maximum of one lady in your room per night. This means if you have a LT during the night, you cannot have another lady for a ST during the day. This information was made aware to me at time of check in only. It is not mentioned as part of the booking process nor on their own website. I had this confirmed by two seperate front desk staff during my stay. The additional 800 Baht surcharge would be applied if you were to bring what they classify as a third person.

Now for some of the good points..

• Location, location. This hotel is located on Soi 15 Which runs between Second Rd and Soi Buhkhao, directly behind the Avenue shops. So getting to it from Walking St, Soi Diana or Soi Buhkhao, is very easy.
  • Front Desk staff. Each time I had an issue, it was swiftly dealt with by the staff and they also have a very good grasp of English as well.
  • The A/C and fan works very well in the room.

Overall can't say this is a value for money hotel from a monger's perspective.

S'n'D

When i first saw this place the size of the rooms put me off,even the `suite`rooms are only 36sqm.sure thats more than adequate but many hotels standard rooms are as big,or bigger.

Obviously with it being new everythings spic and span,but even so i wouldnt stay here.Thanks for the review.

I was rather interested in this hotel when it first opened as I love that area + it was available for around 1000-1200 baht. But the very small rooms were a turnoff and I just chose somewhere else.

And now your point about the large noisy tour groups is sure to make me never stay there. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

oops I've booked this place for first 9 nights of my trip. your review is making me want to change hotel before I've seen it haha

oops I've booked this place for first 9 nights of my trip. your review is making me want to change hotel before I've seen it haha

m8 change your booking!....as Scotch mentioned, if you want to bring back a girl for LT (& lets say) she leaves in the morning around 10am, then your not able to bring back another BF until after midnight!...unless you don't BF girls everyday then it wouldn't be a problem. 

Thanks for the review Scotch!

I like to bar fine a couple girls a day. So sounds like it could be a big problem. Il get intouch with Agoda to change my booking. Any tips on good hotels in similar location? Cheers

I like to bar fine a couple girls a day. So sounds like it could be a big problem. Il get intouch with agoda to change my booking. Any tips on good hotels in similar location? Cheers

I would definitely change KC. Otherwise you are looking at 800 Baht extra for each girl.

I like to bar fine a couple girls a day. So sounds like it could be a big problem. Il get intouch with agoda to change my booking. Any tips on good hotels in similar location? Cheers

Mecure Pattaya literally just around the corner, good size hotel, decent pool & wifi, no issues with 'friends' joining (but have no experience of more than 1 friend @ a time, so do not know if they charge for more than 1, they do not charge for 1 joining), decent breakfast, tour groups yes but I have found most of them keep to themselves & location cannot be beat, hope this helps ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Don't even want to see this hotel.

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

• 2 weeks later...

How's the gym at OZO?

BHP

Archived