IGNORED

What is the best place to buy good speakers that delivers to Pratunmak/buddha hill area at a reasonable price?

2easy2die

Also how much should i expect to spend? I am willing to pay up to 10k for a nice set of speakers with great bass. I have super thick walls so neighbors are not an issue. I want some real panty droppers lol

"I judge you unfortunate because you have never been unfortunate; you have passed through life without an antagonist; no one will know what you can do, – not even yourself.†For if a man is to know himself, he must be tested; no one finds out what be can do except by trying. and so some men have presented themselves voluntarily to laggard misfortune, and have sought an opportunity to blazon forth their worth when it was but to pass into obscurity." -Seneca

There's a couple of shops down 3rd rd between Pattaya Tai and Pattaya Klang and also a shop on Trepprasit on the left just after Soi Khopai (towards sukhumvit).

Also Tukcom, if you want proper brand names then Mahajak or Central.

:)

Try Lazada on line. Good selection with free delivery. I just bought some Polks from them, great speaker.

10 k will get you are great set of speakers, my little 1000 baht computer speakers are loud enough when I feel the need to crank it up, I can only imagine what a 10k set must sound like,  

There's a few electronic supermarket places like the big Power Buy on Pattaya Klang or Power Buy in Central Festival mall or Num Chai on Sukhumvit and they have lots of home theater systems. Stop in there and they'll be happy to let you check out their speakers, also many places will offer free delivery if you spend over a certain amount (average minimum amount 4000).

10 k will get you are great set of speakers, my little 1000 baht computer speakers are loud enough when I feel the need to crank it up, I can only imagine what a 10k set must sound like,  

There's a few electronic supermarket places like the big Power Buy on Pattaya Klang or Power Buy in Central Festival mall or Num Chai on Sukhumvit and they have lots of home theater systems. Stop in there and they'll be happy to let you check out their speakers, also many places will offer free delivery if you spend over a certain amount (average minimum amount 4000).

Thanks I will check out big power buy in central

"I judge you unfortunate because you have never been unfortunate; you have passed through life without an antagonist; no one will know what you can do, – not even yourself.†For if a man is to know himself, he must be tested; no one finds out what be can do except by trying. and so some men have presented themselves voluntarily to laggard misfortune, and have sought an opportunity to blazon forth their worth when it was but to pass into obscurity." -Seneca

Thanks I will check out big power buy in central

Here's their website to get you started on what they offer;

http://www.powerbuy.co.th/en/electronics/home-theater.html

Also here's Num Chai's website;

https://www.numchai.com/products/home-theater-speaker.html?p=1

Here's their website to get you started on what they offer;

http://www.powerbuy.co.th/en/electronics/home-theater.html

Also here's Num Chai's website;

https://www.numchai.com/products/home-theater-speaker.html?p=1

Thanks but I can't find any speakers that have panty dropper mode or insta-wet....

Thanks but I can't find any speakers that have panty dropper mode or insta-wet....

For panty dropping and insta-wet, you'll need a pair of these speakers;

For panty dropping and insta-wet, you'll need a pair of these speakers;

Something along these lines...

Archived