IGNORED

Fino seat replacement

dthomasss

Anyone know a shop other than Mityon? My 5 year old seat is cracking from heat and I want to see if there are different styles I can buy that might be more comfortable. I went to Mityon and they offered one choice: same style, and same brown color. I at least want to change to black.

There are loads of small bike shops. I recall one in the first half of soi buakhauw having a good reputation and they have a lot of seats or can make you a custom one

300 THB will get a New cover in the Color you want on Trepassit Road behind Tesco Lotus....Upholstery shop that mainly does bike seats....Takes then just a few minutes while you wait...

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

Tons of shops able to replace a motorbike seat cover. I got my Yamaha Nouvo seat cover changed for 80 baht.  Just look for a furniture building shop.  PM me if you need more info,

300 THB will get a New cover in the Color you want on Trepassit Road behind Tesco Lotus....Upholstery shop that mainly does bike seats....Takes then just a few minutes while you wait...

Thanks so much. So it's on Thepprasit past Tesco heading towards the beach?

Two shops on third road 300 baht or less for a new seat custom made :GoldenSmile1:

Archived