IGNORED

Scandinavian Laptop for SELL - Lenovo T420 i5 + SSD

mryang

Excellent condition professional notebook with Swedish keyboard (but similar to many other languages such as Finnish, Danish, Norwegian etc.)

LENOVO / IBM - T420 14"

CPU: Intel i5-2520M (still very competitive for most uses, except gaming)

1600 x 900, Anti-reflective

GPU: NVIDIA NVS4200M (manages to show triple monitor)

RAM: 8GB DDR3

Webcam

Hard Disk: 250GB Intel SSD

DVDRW

Bluetooth

USB 3.0

SD-card reader

Magnesium Alloy hinges

This has been used as my computer working with graphic design, thus fully capable with Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver and occasional gaming - all at once on triple monitor (see pictures). Computer can be used with dual hard disks.

This computer is hard to come by in any chop-chop this side of the Pacific Ocean. Yes, some will argue but they don't know. 14" portable computer, with 3 monitor capability up to 2560 x 1440 - Forget it. You have to spend serious money to get that performance.

I can also deliver the computer installed, configured in any supported Windows 7 language you wish.

Why this computer?

1. It's superfast for most uses.

2. It's quiet - no noisy fan

3. Everything is professional quality

4. Spill proof

5. Ready installed with the programs you need

6. SCANDINAVIAN KEYBOARD LAYOUT (hard to find elsewhere?)

7. Personal warranty / insurance included for 6 months

PRICE with dock: 15.000B includes 6 months warranty (if computer dies, I back you back the computer at full price, no questions asked - I stay long time in Patts so don't worry.)

I also have an external keyboard with backlighting that can come along in quick sale.

IF you have higher demands, I also have a W530 with i7-3610QM with 16GB ram and dual hard disks, including mSATA SSD and 1 TB + Dock.

Computer in Pattaya / Jomtien. Call me on 061584-1300 if interest.

T420---Keyboard.jpg

T420---Screen.jpg

T420---Side.jpg

T420---Dock.jpg

T420---Lid.jpg

SETUP.jpg

Yes!

Also forgot to mention - It has Displayport out, which is the pro-grade version of HDMI, but I include a Displayport to HDMI cable, so you can connect it to your TV as well.

Tempting deal. I have the T420i which has served me well for the last couple of years. What's most appealing in your system, besides more computing power, is the docking station that supports three monitors. My current setup only supports two.

Is the Win7 install the genuine article so one can keep it updated?

Is there a source locally for the three monitor stand locally?

The T420 is arguably the best computer I have ever had. The only reason I upgrade it is because I have a new 4K monitor - which this computer can't run without a complicated rebuild.

1. Win 7 PRO 64 is the licensed OS - But I always use W7 Ultimate 64-bit and it is 100% functional - One of the reasons I use W7U is because W7P doesn't support language change and as this came with Scandinavian Language Pack, it's not gonna work for you anyways.

2. The three-monitor stand I bought in Tukcom for 5000B in the gaming shop on 4th floor and came with separate stand (not have to mount it on desk) and internal cable management.

3. Using with dock has the advantage of freely choosing the keyboard-layout :)

I also have an extra dock if you move between two locations as I have done.

• 3 weeks later...

Well not sure if it is the best. Dell's new notebook developer version with ubuntu is hot

I thought Lenovo was Chinese. ;-)

Well not sure if it is the best. Dell's new notebook developer version with ubuntu is hot

Hardware wise, Lenovo still number one.

Why?

1. Any professional Lenovo hardware spare part can be ordered - all components have their own parts number that can be ordered by anyone. I.e, you are not left in the dark if something fu....

2. All of NB manufacturers, Lenovo has the most advanced cooling, thus making for the most quiet operating NB's. Dell = Noisy, HP = Annoying

3. Lenovo still has the best keyboard assembly on a NB.

4. The BUILD quality is second to none. All professional series thinkpads still utilises magnesium or titanium alloy in hinges

5. Spillproof assembly

6. Drop-tested

Go to any professional company or organisation and you will see that Lenovo dominates.

NASA

CIA

NSA

White House

Only computer brand certified for use on the ISS and thus widely used on all space agencies worldwide

Dell, HP etc. is not bad. Just that Lenovo is better.

I thought Lenovo was Chinese. ;-)

Yes, and.....?

Archived