IGNORED

availability of accomodation

money316

hi just wated to know is it better to go with prearranged accomodation or is accomodation widely available down there, my mates have a tendenacy to leave it all to last minute and do things on the spot? let me know ur thoughts

depends when you are going. If you are going between Nov and April, I would always look at the forums for the up to date reviews and make a reservation. If you wait till you are there, most of the reasonably priced, good, clean hotels will be fully booked. This leaves you with a lot of trailing around for a hit or a miss room.

You will probably find that many will not want a deposit, so you are as well having something organised

This time of year it dont really matter. Im there on monday and not bothering booking. As long as you know where to look im sure you wont have a drama.

Going by bookings so far although this low season has been LOW, things look as though they are well on track towards November onwards so if your coming high season, BOOK or get leftovers.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg