IGNORED

how about the jomtien tower restaurant?

for 350 bt. all you can eat.. with a GREAT view.. plus its has some seafood ( shimps ).. alot of thai food.. some american.. there is also a noodle station.( the girls loves it) ice cream...

plus there is always some guy singing.. not bad.. not great..lol

i say try it out.. ITS WORTH IT!..... o. if you go early in the afternoon you can do a little zip-lining too.. plus the park(rides and such) is right next to you...

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

• 13 years later...

I saw I video on this place and it looks very interesting!

10 hours ago, Illinoischicago said:

I saw I video on this place and it looks very interesting!

You have bumped a thread that was last posted in for nearly 14 years (5075 days ago!!!). A gentle reminder that there are certain conditions to be met before you can be Advanced. I suggest that you familiarize yourself with these conditions.

• To apply for Advanced Membership you need to have been an active member on the Forum for at least a Month.  
  • You will also need to have made a minimum of 50 Posts of reasonable quality.
  • One word/one line Posts will be disregarded within the qualification process.  
  • If you try to bump your Post count by making lots of little comments of no worth, you'll find your application will fail and we will drop your Post count down to zero.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Testicles