IGNORED

first trip

praxitel

I hope soon to pattaya but I do not know yet how long to stay and I want to reside or meet many girl budget is not a concern (I am not bill gates ) :Bravo1:

thank you for your proposals

Regards

Edited by praxitel

What ???????

Read the forum thoroughly.

Edited by Anaconda Mavrick

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Hey Praxitel, and welcome to the forum...although you have 30-something posts, so I guess you should have some familiarity at this point.

Indeed, just browsing the forum as Maverick suggested will give you a lot of ideas about where to stay, where to party and how to budget. It's also quite entertaining in many threads. There are a lot of smart, funny and insightful guys on here, and you'll learn a lot 8and laugh a lot) from the previous conversations.

After a bit of doing that, you'll probably have some more well-formed questions. Bring them up, and guys like me (with two trips already under my belt) will be happy to answer. Even better, some of the guys with lots more trips and lots more posts will give you much deeper answers than I can.

LM

Sorry mate, but these kind of posts are not going to get you access to trusted area...Not to put too fine a word on it..your posts are ...well..crap...enlarging your text and posting it in bold does not a good thread make!!!

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY