IGNORED

Jeffer Steak

Not very good. Price is right for what you get. Fast food steaks. Jeffer Steak is in Bangkok and Phuket as well. Steaks are razor thin. Reminds me of a steak one would get at Dennys in USA. Dennys actually being better.

Went the other day thinking I wanted a steak and hey it's cheap...Left wishing I'd just gone to food land for Thai food..Its the same as that Santa Fae in big C , cheap as chips but not In any way good..But hey you get what you pay for..Next time I want the steak fix I'll just pay a bit more and hit Steak and Co knowing I'll be leaving with, wow that was a proper steak feeling...

• 4 weeks later...

I thought for the price it was spot on,tasty, filling,nice colslaw, garlic bread pork steak beef steak chips and a coke 227 baht.

Dont expect top quality meat but hey it soaks the beer up lovely

• 2 weeks later...

an ex-pat was telling me good stuff today about this place

• 9 months later...

My favo cheap steak place in Pattaya "Jeffer Steak" has now been renamed to "Golden Steak House", and is still on second floor backside of Royal Garden Plaza.

Some minor changes in the menu, but still for my simple taste delicious and priceworthy, some dishes even cheaper than before! tongue.png

Now it comes always with french fries and no garlic bread, before you could choose onion rings or fried rice as well!

Salad was smaller than before, but also cheaper at 55 baht compared to 79 baht.

More choices of sauces and some different dishes.

Only been in once so far, but will try it out again, steaks are still good for my simple taste, although I avoid the beef steaks that can be a bit chewy, might be my own fault as I always order welldone, instead I always go for ground beef.

Other items like pork, chicken or fish has always been very juicy and tender while eating here!

Plahgat

Golden Steakhouse 1.JPG

Golden Steakhouse 2.JPG

When no money... she no give honey! 

Flabergast ...you are an angel. I saw the name change and had a little cry. Good to see its still awesome.

Archived