IGNORED

How can you work on a tourist visa

Hellraiser666

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and was wondering how someone can work on a tourist visa?

I have seen that Bowen Zacharia AKA Zeus Thunderbolt working at Tenerife Sportpoint training clients and posting them on his facebook and selling supplements aswell, does he think his superman or something?

Dont immigration have Kryptonite to stop him or are they to scared of him?

Hello Zeus :hello09:

No Zeus here mate

Asking a question how he gets away with advertising on the on the morning pattaya show, then my mate tells me his advertising on the forums plus posts photos with his clients.

I thought last year they had a crack down on visas? I must of got it wrong then

Might have to apply for a tourist visa and stay there 1 year working

Hi,

You can't . If you want to take the risk fine but if they find out you will be deported from Thailand and blacklisted for a while . 

My sincere apology Mr. Hellraiser.
Straight answer is he can't as you'll see from link to The Royal Thai embassy in Wellington.
http://www.thaiembassy.org/wellington/th/services/779/35704-Who-needs-to-apply-for-a-visa-to-Thailand?.html

You can work online on tourist visa http://asiancorrespondent.com/125980/thai-immigration-officials-say-digital-nomads-ok-to-work-on-tourist-visas/

But most people working on tourist visa surely don't have work permit and are taking a risk.

No you cannot, loads of people where just arrested in Chiang Mai for working on-line without work permits.

No you cannot, loads of people where just arrested in Chiang Mai for working on-line without work permits.

Source?

Sure it may be a bit shady, but what, are people going to snitch on guys like zeus thunderlightfoot? I'm sure plenty of blokes are doing what he's doing.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Sure it may be a bit shady, but what, are people going to snitch on guys like zeus thunderlightfoot? I'm sure plenty of blokes are doing what he's doing.

Thats how most offenders get caught....remember the physio in Thepprasit?

A competitor is the most likely to report him but anyone with a grudge or grievance or just someone who doesnt like him or is jealous.

People who do this or something else like managing a bar on a Tourist Visa should keep quiet about it rather than broadcasting it on FB or here.

Hi,

I have seen that Bowen Zacharia AKA Zeus Thunderbolt working at Tenerife Sportpoint training clients and posting them on his facebook and selling supplements aswell, does he think his superman or something?

Dont immigration have Kryptonite to stop him or are they to scared of him?

Cause he is Zeus :Think1:

"No you cannot, loads of people where just arrested in Chiang Mai for working on-line without work permits."

Didn't some Immigration bigwig issue a statement some weeks ago that on line work without a work permit was perfectly ok?

Must be that you can have a website that generates income by selling things, but you can't provide live services online while staying in Thailand.

Or maybe it's that they're working for a company and not generating income for themselves.

Need to get their definition of online income that's ok without permit on tourist visa.

Not the smartest advertising on facebook or here I would say most likely the BIB monitor the site.

You really have nothing else to do to post exactly the same question on ALL thai forums ?

monkey !

Actually it seems like that might be what this thread is about.

You really have nothing else to do to post exactly the same question on ALL thai forums ?

monkey !

Three is an important distinction to be noted with this. These guys were employed by a  (Thai??) company to perform the work. That is different from working online with something not associated with a Thai company.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Archived