IGNORED

Ice Inn - any reviews?

sanooki

Hi, I'm trying to get more detail and/or recent reviews on the Ice Inn. Seems one cannot search on three - letter words, so if you have links to reviews, please share. Or clue me in on how to better search. Thanks!

Just an unashamed LBFM groupie

Ice Inn - Opposite Tik Plaza second road (soi 10ish)

Rooms not too bad with shower, tv etc although canbe a little claustrophobic if you like having a window view to the outside world! (a lot of the rooms windows open up to the central opening.

Nice n cheap fan rooms 250baht A/C about 400baht iirc

I usually stay there over the weekend if I have dhrama with the TG

Good location and cheap enough for a 1 or 2 night stay, wouldn't like to stay there longer than that though tbh

They used to have a website not sure if its still live

dimples, have a got a website for it?

Ice Inn - Opposite Tik Plaza second road (soi 10ish)

Rooms not too bad with shower, tv etc although canbe a little claustrophobic if you like having a window view to the outside world! (a lot of the rooms windows open up to the central opening.

Nice n cheap fan rooms 250baht A/C about 400baht iirc

I usually stay there over the weekend if I have dhrama with the TG

Good location and cheap enough for a 1 or 2 night stay, wouldn't like to stay there longer than that though tbh

They used to have a website not sure if its still live

Thanks dimples. Drama :Bravo1:

Is it the size and windows, the reason you don't want to stay longer? Have you seen the larger seaview rooms with kingsize beds facing second road? Those sound better. But I'm wondering if they're noisy. Central location, and I guess it's a clean and friendly place?

Kk more info

The "normal" rooms do not have an outfacing window, the windows they do have are in-facing to the centre.

Think I stayed in one of the "seaview" rooms a few years back, same same the other rooms but you do have a window facing 2nd road, and yes this can be noisy in the daytime and evening.... And there is no lift so the stairs can be tiresome after a few too many bevvies

Overall I like the place for the money its still good value for the location its in. Yes there girl friendly!

I'd say try it short time then extend your stay if you like it, they are pretty busy no matter what season I always struggle to get the cheap cheap room :Bravo1: (I don't like ac anyway)

Kk more info

The "normal" rooms do not have an outfacing window, the windows they do have are in-facing to the centre.

Think I stayed in one of the "seaview" rooms a few years back, same same the other rooms but you do have a window facing 2nd road, and yes this can be noisy in the daytime and evening.... And there is no lift so the stairs can be tiresome after a few too many bevvies

Overall I like the place for the money its still good value for the location its in. Yes there girl friendly!

I'd say try it short time then extend your stay if you like it, they are pretty busy no matter what season I always struggle to get the cheap cheap room :LOL: (I don't like ac anyway)

Thanks!

Yes, dimples is spot on.

I've stayed there a couple of times over the last few years. It's getting a little worn these days but it's still well OK for me.

It's in a good location not far from Sois 7 & 8 or walk down Soi Diana towards the LK Metro/Soi Buakhao area. Double Queen Size Rooms are decent option for the price but don't expect a room with a view and yes, stairs only. You may get lucky and get a lower floor.... otherwise on the bright side those quads will develop!

Never had hassles at all about guests. If you want decent, no thrills option is a good location you could do a lot worse. In fact, I'll be spending a couple of days there again on my next visit in January. I've already booked (confirmed yesterday) as like dimples said they do fill up.

http://pattayaone.com/iceinn.html

Yes, dimples is spot on.

I've stayed there a couple of times over the last few years. It's getting a little worn these days but it's still well OK for me.

It's in a good location not far from Sois 7 & 8 or walk down Soi Diana towards the LK Metro/Soi Buakhao area. Double Queen Size Rooms are decent option for the price but don't expect a room with a view and yes, stairs only. You may get lucky and get a lower floor.... otherwise on the bright side those quads will develop!

Never had hassles at all about guests. If you want decent, no thrills option is a good location you could do a lot worse. In fact, I'll be spending a couple of days there again on my next visit in January. I've already booked (confirmed yesterday) as like dimples said they do fill up.

http://pattayaone.com/iceinn.html

Thanks Breeze, I might give the king seaview room a go. Their new rates are a little bit higher, this one is 750B in high season now. Maybe on a higher floor I can avoid some of the noise. I don't mind the stairs, tho, and the price is still great compared to other places around. Flipper, for instance, is asking 1100B, and they probably have louder construction noise. Oddly enough, for an inexpensive place, Ice Inn quoted me 2000B to arrange a taxi. So now have to find one on my own, methinks. :SoWhat1: again guys.

• 2 months later...

Hey, anyone been to the Ice lately? I'm due in about a week, so figured I'd check here. How are things picking up around town??