Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Staying more than 38 days Hotel or Condo ?

igot2see

Hi,

looking forward my next trip and very excited !! This will be my 2nd time. The 1st time wasn't enough!

I will be staying more than 30 days in Patts, and I would like to know what is better ? rent a long term hotel, or rent a condo ?

I see a lot of reviews for hotels, but very few or no review for condos. Any help and advice if I should stay at either place ?

My budget is for a 600-650 day for such long stay. If I can get better price , it would be better

The condos they dont clean the room on daily basis ?

Any security in the condos ?

Any condos located in Pattaya near WS or LK area, or South Pattaya close to the bar area ?

What is the advantage of a condo vs. hotel for a long stay ?

Thanks for any help.

Most nice hotels will cost you about 1000baht a night for the high season or even more...Yeah, there is an advantage in calling for room service or the house keeping that gives fresh towels and makes your bed..but that is about all they do. Security is all the same at Condos and hotels its just some guy who salutes you when you walk in (no advantage). If you are worried about how much you spend a night a condo will be cheaper....but for overall convience of not doing a thing then a hotel is better but more expensive. When are you going?? I have a condo that may be available...

Most nice hotels will cost you about 1000baht a night for the high season or even more...

You did forget about guest houses. They are a lot cheaper and provide cctv camera for security, daily room cleaning, etc...

Security is all the same at Condos and hotels its just some guy who salutes you when you walk in (no advantage).

NACK! I think some video cams at the lobby with a tape aren't too bad. At least people will know if your guest left with you or not. And at a guest house people will probably know you. That's a big advantage. :Whistle:

You did forget about guest houses. They are a lot cheaper and provide cctv camera for security, daily room cleaning, etc...

NACK! I think some video cams at the lobby with a tape aren't too bad. At least people will know if your guest left with you or not. And at a guest house people will probably know you. That's a big advantage. :Hair_Out1:

Yes, I mean guesthouse. I am confusing them with hotel. Here in the States they are called motel. Just a basic clean guest house with security would be ok compared to a Condo.

Thanks

Personally anything over 3 weeks I would go for a condo, check out this Place Review.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Personally anything over 3 weeks I would go for a condo, check out this Place Review.

Hi Mav, I checked the website. it seems reasonable prices. The monthly stay is 11200bth for standard single. + your actual utilities cost (which I should use much less) = 470 bht day. Not bad . Thanks for the link.

Some question.

Your friend, who stayed at the standard room, had DVD player ?

Does hotel have smimming pool ?

You paid 700 bht for room cleaning, how often was cleaned ?

Does the hotel have in-room safes ?

If no room safe, front-desk safes ?

try a guesthouse because you will get a fantastic rate with great rooms, internet connection and they will clean your room as it's part of there service. not only that, you might be able to get a free internet connection, which IMO offers great value for money.

Hi Mav, I checked the website. it seems reasonable prices. The monthly stay is 11200bth for standard single. + your actual utilities cost (which I should use much less) = 470 bht day. Not bad . Thanks for the link.

Some question.

Your friend, who stayed at the standard room, had DVD player ?

Does hotel have smimming pool ?

You paid 700 bht for room cleaning, how often was cleaned ?

Does the hotel have in-room safes ?

If no room safe, front-desk safes ?

Your friend, who stayed at the standard room, had DVD player ? No DVD player in the standard room.

Does hotel have smimming pool ? No pool but the beach is 10 mins walk away.

You paid 700 bht for room cleaning, how often was cleaned ? 700 baht per cleaning session and new towels and sheets.

Does the hotel have in-room safes ? Yes

If no room safe, front-desk safes ? See above.

Try the Pattaya Bay Resort very cool hotel with all the amenities.

Edited by Anaconda Mavrick

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !