Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Soi 7 Restrooms

Jebsrock

Damn ... I thought this was about Larry remodeling his toilets .... :)

Are there any bars in Soi 7 with their own rest rooms?

The box bars all use the same ones,the closed in bars like pig & whistle,rosie o gradys and the bars at the top and bottom of the soi will have their own.

• 2 weeks later...

pj dj bar,  shooters, rolling live plus a couple more further down the soi but not many

I will try and find the article, it was about the soi 7 and 8 toilet wars between different Thai operators! 

The Toilet Mafia.  55555

It is all about how they started charging for the toilets and then built walls between the Sois to block access from one beer bar to another.

It is all about how they started charging for the toilets and then built walls between the Sois to block access from one beer bar to another.

I'd like to read that.

I'd like to read that.

You would think some long time expat would chime in with the story :Think1:

Archived