IGNORED

Golden Sea Hotel soi Buakow

stickyfingers

HI chaps,

Noticed this newish hotel set back from soi buakow on my recent trip to Patts.

Anyone stayed here recently??? as looked nice and more importantly is gg/lb friendly???

Looks quiet setting as set back a bit.

Thanks in anticipation.

Cheers

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

hi

stayed at Golden Sea for 3 weeks late June and july

Everything was ok in the girl friendly side of things

I paid 1000 a night no breakfast for a pool view delux room and would recommend that over the city view room as they are way to close to the adjacent building

Very nice bed and good size room and balcony didn't feel shut in at all - old style tv not flat screen

Room safe was ok for me but would struggle with a laptop I suspect

There is a post on here or Secrets about the poor shower head and that was as stated pretty basic but OK nothing to really shout about

I was a bit suprised that this place was only 6 months old I think it will deterioate quite quickly as its ok but no real wow factor

pool was good very little used and in sun til about 3.30pm sometimes too much sun and no sun shades!

I looked at PBR and Seaview and thought I'd got a decent deal for a quiet room with a view rather back pver the city from the big balcony

the monthly rate was 22000

there are pics posted on here of pool and the room so all in all its not to bad - biggest frustration was getting back to Soi B late at night and no many sawthaws wanting to do the 10bhat route so add another 150 to the rate for getting home!