IGNORED

New saving method for thailand visits

dontsaveher

I must admit after my first trip im hooked. I was trying to find a good saving method i finally figured it out. When i want to get mt rocks off i put the money 5000 ($45) usd yen fir 15 minutes if they don't mind foreigners. 15000 yen ($140 usd) for a soapy which is 50 minutes. Its only been 2 montgs since i been back and i am well on my way.

I have to try this .... that is as soon as i have figured out what the fcuk you're trying to tell us . 

Saving for a nother trip back. Whores in japan are expensive and many of seem like they are doing you a favor

I think what he's trying to say is that everytime he wants to go boom boom he takes the money that he would of used to pay for it in a jar and then takes THAT jar to Thailand with him. 

:LOL2:

He must be building quite a load then lol!!!

................................................................................................................

Nothing wrong with that method if that's what you want, just remember that your life isn't the 2 weeks vacation you spend in LOS.

I just find it funny that when discussing mongering there is the temptation to present normal everyday mundane stuff as some sort of new found wisdom.

A wank is money in the bank.

Words to live by for anyone who wants to save for their next trip.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

I have to try this .... that is as soon as i have figured out what the fcuk you're trying to tell us .

Tweaked my curiosity as well. Who doesn't want to save some baht?

I hope the OP will come back and decode his message.

• 2 weeks later...

My plan is to go without food and alcohol for 3 to 4 months before my next flight.....

Archived