IGNORED

Weather

soldiermick

Hi Guys,

Juyst a quick question about the waether.

I have a mate who is seriously considering coming over to Pattaya with me next week (Newbie)

The only thing that is stopping him make his final decision is that he looked on a weather web site and saw that "T Storms" are forecast every day for the next few weeks.

I know it is the wet season and I told him not to worry as it only normally rains for about an hour in the morning and an hour in the evening.

Can anybody who is over there give me an accurate update on how much rain there is at the moment.

Cheers Mick

It seems to rain heavy every couple of days but when you are mongering there are alway places to duck into. Buy or bring a big "golf umbrella" and you will be popular and a very handsome man even in the rain. If he is a newbie he will be so overwhelmed by the trip he won't complain about a little rain.

Bob4you Posted Today, 12:26 AM

It seems to rain heavy every couple of days but when you are mongering there are alway places to duck into. Buy or bring a big "golf umbrella" and you will be popular and a very handsome man even in the rain. If he is a newbie he will be so overwhelmed by the trip he won't complain about a little rain.

Im with you on that mate,

The problem is getting him there in the first place.

Cheers Mick

If he is that negative maybe better to leave him at home, guys like that never see the good side of anything. Don't let him spoil your trip. Find another buddy who doesn't mind wholesale mongering in the rain. I play golf every week and never let a little rain stop me. I will play today, it is sprinkling now at 7am but I bet it will be clear on the course. He probably will never see 7am. When you are here to play breakfast is at 2pm.

Bob4you Posted Today, 12:55 AM

If he is that negative maybe better to leave him at home, guys like that never see the good side of anything. Don't let him spoil your trip. Find another buddy who doesn't mind wholesale mongering in the rain. I play golf every week and never let a little rain stop me. I will play today, it is sprinkling now at 7am but I bet it will be clear on the course. He probably will never see 7am. When you are here to play breakfast is at 2pm.

soldiermick Posted Today, 12:37 AM

Firstly he is a really good mate, secondly he wont spoil my holiday.

He has just never been to Thailand b4 and dosent know what is in store, once he gets there he will love it i am sure about that.

He just dosent want to go somewherer where the rain wil fall all day, I can understand his apprehension about that.

All I want is for someone who is in country to give me a report so that I can aleviate his worries.

Any Takers Please.

Cheers Mick

Well it sprinkled on golf course but the cloud cover was welcomed. None of us even took out our umbrellas. It is not a real heavy rainy season right now. He will not be disappointed.

He has booked his flight and is coming. I wont be there for the first couple of days of his holiday as I will be in PP but I am meeting with him tomorrow over a few beers to give him enough info to sort himself out for the intrim period.

Then I will take him to some prize locations.

Cheers Mick

Hope you and your mate have a great trip Mick. Make it one to remember for him!

He has booked his flight and is coming. I wont be there for the first couple of days of his holiday as I will be in PP but I am meeting with him tomorrow over a few beers to give him enough info to sort himself out for the intrim period.

Then I will take him to some prize locations.

Is he coming direct to Pattaya, I hope so. Otherwise he will get so involved in BKK you will have to drag him here.

He is coming direct to Pattaya, im gonna book him a taxi to bring him direct.

I will make sure it is one for him to remember, he is only over for about 12days but that should be enough

Cheers Mick

Hi Guys,

Juyst a quick question about the waether.

I have a mate who is seriously considering coming over to Pattaya with me next week (Newbie)

The only thing that is stopping him make his final decision is that he looked on a weather web site and saw that "T Storms" are forecast every day for the next few weeks.

I know it is the wet season and I told him not to worry as it only normally rains for about an hour in the morning and an hour in the evening.

Can anybody who is over there give me an accurate update on how much rain there is at the moment.

Then he shouldn't visit south Florida between June and September either.

Temps in Patts are 87-90,not 100 as quoted.Lows are 77-80.A little rain every day but not for an extended period.

Edited by LTGTR

"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it

helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but

at the very least you need a beer."

-Frank Zappa