IGNORED

woman in general

gipsylust

me and me mate were at a pub the other day discusing his wife and how much how high maintenance she is this is after a lot of pints we come to the conclusion what is come down to waiting for woman to do shopping waiting for woman to change clothes or the 5th time before going out putting up with attitude any time of the month and money and there ability to disobey and just be dam right argumentative any op9ions welcome lol

To put it simply, I think women will give you as much shit as you are willing to take. They test you to see where your boundaries are, as to how much you will tolerate. If you don't let them know where your personal boundaries are they will determine them for you and it won't be in your favour. When it reaches this stage they have a "High maintenance" attitude.

These women will then carry these high maintenance attitudes around with them because they have been accepted by one or more men. The solution is to not tolerate these behaviours by letting the woman know that you are willing to end the relationship rather than tolerate unreasonable behaviour.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

To put it simply, I think women will give you as much shit as you are willing to take. They test you to see where your boundaries are, as to how much you will tolerate. If you don't let them know where your personal boundaries are they will determine them for you and it won't be in your favour. When it reaches this stage they have a "High maintenance" attitude.

I agree with this. I'd like to extend it though as I don't think it's typical female behaviour. This also goes for men (just notice some of your asshole colleagues!), children (the spoilt ones) and pets (badly trained dogs e.g.). If you're not clear, they'll walk all over you. And why not? Up to you to define your boundaries.

Men want to fuck many women. Women want to fuck the best provider. Only in the paysex scene both goals are met.

These women will then carry these high maintenance attitudes around with them because they have been accepted by one or more men. The solution is to not tolerate these behaviours by letting the woman know that you are willing to end the relationship rather than tolerate unreasonable behaviour.

Agree Dr! Well said.

bolly

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

I agree and well said bro.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Give em a slap round they mouth, they soon get in line ..............

Beat and whip the bitches.. they did ask for it

not even worth the paper work lol

wot if there kinky and like being slapped lol

Exactly right. Also women want to be challenged. See a drop dead gorgeous woman will have men falling at her feet and willing to cater for her every whim. This may have been fun for her to begin with but will just be a bore now or for her to use to get what she wants.

Buck that trend and challenge her and see what happens. She'll wonder what the fuck is going on and you see her change in attitude and then see what its like to be the one in control. Too many blokes fall for the former and get drawn in and clouded by purely beauty.

Next time imagine her on the toilet having a shit or another image which strips her of her glamourous image and it helps get a good perspective on things. :D

My understanding of women goes only as far as the pleasures.

-- Michael Caine (Alfie, 1966)