Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

New 90 day reporting procedure.

Wolf Cat

I was in Jomtiem immigration today to do a 90 day reporting and had the usual copies of my passport, visa, home address, departure card, yearly stamp and TM 47.  ALL of my paperwork was handed back to me and I was told next time just bring my passport and nothing else.  It's all done by computer and bar code now.  So next time you have to do a 90 day reporting you may want to hold off on making copies....woo hoo.

I almost wish i was 50 ...  :WinkGrin1:  :WinkGrin1:

I was in Jomtiem immigration today to do a 90 day reporting and had the usual copies of my passport, visa, home address, departure card, yearly stamp and TM 47.  ALL of my paperwork was handed back to me and I was told next time just bring my passport and nothing else.  It's all done by computer and bar code now.  So next time you have to do a 90 day reporting you may want to hold off on making copies....woo hoo.

Can be done by registred mail too

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

In Udon Thani immigration the 90 day report has been passport only for quite a while but now changed.  The computer generated sheet already filled in is used just the same but they now ask for other things as well.  A good friend went there very recently with his passport and they told him to come back with his yellow house book, no idea why but they did.  This meant that he had to go home and come back the next day as he lives 125 K`s from immigration and he was then on his last day before overstay.  I was told that they would not do the 90 days there because I got my visa in Chonburi!  No problem as I was visiting at the right time to do the 90 days anyway.  It seems to me that they just make up things as they go along to make it more difficult for us.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Don't they need anything with your address on it? Like a rent receipt or lease?

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

Don't they need anything with your address on it? Like a rent receipt or lease?

It would seem not, I did mine last Thursday, just my passport, entry card and last piece of paperwork they stapled in back...

Now if they could only fix the online reporting.. I can't get past step 1... it just hangs...

Regards, Atlas.

It would seem not, I did mine last Thursday, just my passport, entry card and last piece of paperwork they stapled in back...

Now if they could only fix the online reporting.. I can't get past step 1... it just hangs...

OK got it now. 

However, I'll need to do a 90-day next week. It's been a while since I last did one at Jomtien. Last 90-day report I did was at Sriracha, and since then I've been out and back in. So I don't have any paperwork stapled in back.

So what will I need to bring with me next week. Passport + photocopies of which pages? How many copies? And a rent receipt? 

Did my 90-day today at Jomtien. As Monday & Friday have been reported as busy days I went on a Wednesday, got there at 8:15AM and it was chock-a-block, could hardly get in the door. Girl at counter told me to go photocopy passport and fill in a form. After which I sat in front of counter #3. Took about 30 minutes for my number to be called. Then the lady handed back all my photocopies and form and said I don't need them. All up it took about 40 minutes.

Next time I need nothing, just passport. So it seems the photocopies and form are just required for 1st timers doing a 90-day, after which you're in the computer.

Anyway, much more sensible system to do the 90-day reporting, was stupid having all that paper to be stored away.

BTW: those dudes doing the photocopying have a nice little racket going at 5Bt a page. 

• 1 month later...

And can now do it Online  if you have Internet Explorer.

Funny thing is the form you fill in does not ask for your address (which i thought was one of the reasons for reporting) or even a contact  number.

Atlas, on 08 Mar 2015 - 2:44 PM, said:snapback.png

I have to look in the next 7 days and  (assuming i have been approved) find the certificate which you print out and pin to your passport.

I am not sure how to 'contact' my certificate but will see what happens.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Funny thing is the form you fill in does not ask for your address (which i thought was one of the reasons for reporting) or even a contact  number.

Why not drop this 90-day reporting, a much more sensible idea is fit every alien with one of those locked tracking devices they fit onto the legs of convicted pedos. Then at any given moment the Thais will know exactly where all the aliens are... :Think1:

Why not drop this 90-day reporting, a much more sensible idea is fit every alien with one of those locked tracking devices they fit onto the legs of convicted pedos. Then at any given moment the Thais will know exactly where all the aliens are... :Think1:

Please don`t talk like that, someone may just think it is a good idea!!!!

Atlas, on 08 Mar 2015 - 2:44 PM, said:snapback.png

I have to look in the next 7 days and  (assuming i have been approved) find the certificate which you print out and pin to your passport.

I am not sure how to 'contact' my certificate but will see what happens.

I went to their website today but could not see anywhere to lead me to my certificate. So I sent them a "Contact us' message asking where to find it but no reply as yet.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Archived