IGNORED

Phuket update

funky310

Well despite all the doom and gloom stories, i've just had a very enjoyable 5 days in Patong. A few observations:

The beach fiasco seems to have resolved itself. There were two or three large sections with multiple parasols, but no chairs. Many hotels are providing those roll up straw-type beach mats to take to the beach now, as its slightly better than putting a towel directly on the sand.

Prices don't seem to have gone up since last year. Entry level ST price is still around 2000 BHT (with exceptions up and down). Don't do LT but I'd guess around 2500 - 3000 depending on the girl.

Monger numbers are definitely down on last year. Resort is filled instead with families and couples. Mostly Chinese tourgroups/ large families, Aussies and Russians (although less than last year) and a noticeable number of French too.

Quality of the BGs is still average to high. I'd even say that they have dropped the attitude and expections accordingly, although that might be short-lived. Nightclubs were packed, but with couples, groups etc, hardly any mongers. The poor BGs seemed to be standing around for hours without even getting a sniff from a paying customer. Needless to say, the dancing became less than enthusiastic!

Christina soapy is obviously struggling. Manager gave me 'that look' when I asked how business was doing. I had a list of my favourite girl's numbers but most of the best ones have moved on (i had to cross off so many numbers I nearly shouted 'bingo'). Their 3300 BHT fixed price probably isn't helping business either!

Usual hassle walking home late at night on beach or 2nd road (tuk tuks, drug offers, massage etc etc). Why don't police do something about that instead of hassling tourists on the beach???

Excellent service once again from Cheap as Chips motorbike rental. Keep up the good work!

Should be interesting next year when the Russian market begins to dry up.....

Experts warn that a laptop can seriously damage your sperm....

Although in my experience, not as much as sperm can damage your laptop!

• 1 month later...

Just spent 2 weeks in Phuket and agree with Funky310's report.

Had a great time and confirm prices were 2000 S/T and 2500-3000 L/T, although one stunner quoted me 1000 S/T (but I tipped her well.)

My favourite hang out was Tai Pan - just kept delivering the goods with quality girls with nice attitudes.

If you go there after 2:00am the bar girls just pour in after their bars have closed.  Some real stunners if you're willing to hang around until 3:00am.  Alternatively, go early (after midnight) and you won't be disappointed. Buy them a drink (every drink you get a free "shot") then cuddle and talk to them.  If the feeling is right then take them home  ... err I mean to your hotel.  Get yourself a hotel within walking distance and you're set.  Couldn't be easier.  I had six girls on the go during my two weeks and loved them all - wish I was back there.

Bangla Road was crazy as usual with lots of ladyboys - fun to watch them but not interested.

If you get tired of thai food try the large shopping mall called JungCeylon - lots of non-thai restaurants to pick from.

If you crave fresh salad and vegetables (like I did eventually) try the salad bar at Big C at JungCeylon.

Have fun.

In Patong now since 4 days, lots of chinese tourists and young farang party animals.

Daytime is rather quiet and because of the sunchair ban the beach is not at all crowded with large patches of empty sand.

Looks much better and natural, haven't seen it so "pristine" since just after the tsunami!

Most people are out sightseeing in the days or hide out in Jungceylons cool aircon,

it's the only larger place you can go to cool down from the scorching heat outside!

Night time it seems like all people on Phuket gather at Soi Bangla WS... it's simply jampacked!

Not many mongers around any more, mostly are young disco freaks, with loads of night clubs and discos popping up everywhere,

at the expense of the beerbars that are diminishing more and more!

Old beerbars sois are struggling, many have closed down like Soi Sukhumvit,Soi Lion, Soi Easy and now even Soi Gonzo is empty because of the renovations and opening of the new "White Room" Disco/Night Club.

Old beerbar areas as Sailor/Irish bars complex on beach rd are sadly gone to pay way for new hotel/shop constructions.

Soi Eric has changed name to Soi Freedom and the beerbars girls in there are struggling to get passers by to enter!

Soi Katoey/Soi Crocodile has also lost it's appeal as the ladyboys who still dance in there are reaching retirement age!

The two Tiger Beerbar Complexes only has customers at the frontbars whilst inside is empty, and most beerbars now uses coyote dancers and "acrobats" to attract customers, inside bars at the bigger Tiger Complex has been changed to snooker-tables.

Most beerbars have only a few P4P girls some even none and very high drinks-prices, barfines are high 1000 baht and if girls go they ask for multum as well!

It's mostly a Disco/Night Club scene now were freelancers are looking for young farang "alpha male studs", and as an old "silver back" I don't stand much chance and discos has never been my hunting grounds anyway!

So, as an old gogo lover I only have one place left to go and that is Soi Sea Dragon!

Too my surprise the gogos have quite some nice line ups this year, I had expected them to be quiet and more or less empty with girls as it is just after Songkran and many have left to go home during the holidays!

Especially Suzie Wongs 1 & 2 have lots of sexy and cute little ass-smacking foamtube bangers and a great athmosphere.

Also sisterbar Candy Club has a few lookers, and another favorite of mine is Club Lover has some very nice and friendly girls although some are "coyote" and don't go with customers, still nice to chat to and watch the shows!

Diablo is also a very cool gogo bar with lots of girls, but very expensive drinks at 190 baht although they incude a small shot of spirits.

The bars in the SW group charge 150 baht for soft drinks and 190 baht for LD, some have specials with beer at 99 baht, but doesn't apply to my soft drinks.

Suzy Wongs Group have a reward card that will allow you for a free drink after 10 stamps.

Longtimer Rockhard a gogo  is the only gogo bar outside SSD at the top of Soi Bangla, and also belongs to the SWG, but it's rather quiet at the moment, and half of the bar is closed down because of a lack of girls, and the girls in here are also older Milfs with Silicone tits, great Rock music though.

All the gogos I entered so far has had if not all at least a few topless girls, and even some "coyotes" at least has been wearing bikinis, that's a good sign!

Barfined a very sexy and great 22 yeo dancer from SW2 last night, mamasan asked for 3000 baht ST for the girl and barfine has gone up to 800 baht from 600 baht last year!

I managed to get the girl down to 2500 baht ST, she told me she has to pay 500 baht to the mamasan, because she lets her and the rest of the girls in the bar sleep/stay for "free" at her place in Phuket Town and she drives them back and forth in her car everyday. so the 500 baht is to pay for her Mamasans expenses.

Girl had a flawless body, no tattoes, very firm and big natural tits and sexy ass, great performer ready to give me what I wanted and I was swimming in sweat after almost 2 hours of nonstop banging and aircon set to 15 C degrees and max fan, well worth the money!

Didn't take any pictures, was totally exhausted when she finally left, will take her again but need to reload my old batteries a few day first!

There are still expensive PingPong showbars to lure in naive newbees, one is even open during daytime!

Some of the gogo bars have "free" PingPong shows in between the dancers routines,bars  like Exotica, Candy Club and Club Lover comes in mind,

they will a ask for a tip though after the shows, up to you if you pay and how much.

Russian gogos have gone downhill with the falling ruble, and I only saw a few girls standing outside "Amour".

That's all!

Plahgat

Patong Beach 3.jpg

Patong Beach 4.jpg

Bar patong.jpg

soi bangla.jpg

taipan.jpg

When no money... she no give honey! 

Plahgat. Great recap. Making my way to Phuket for a few days before I head to Patts. Will be my 1st Time to Phuket and 3rd to Patts. I'm a disco fan. Glad to hear a lot of talent there although sounds like I have competition. I'm early 30's so still have a shot. Haha

What about daytime venues?

Besides the Christina massage?

Thanks for the updates..

Just arrived in Patong today looking forward to tonight!

Remember it's just pussy & time for money!:Flying:

Cheers for the reports guys got to get my ass back to Patong this year!

What about daytime venues?

Besides the Christina massage?

Thanks for the updates..

Just arrived in Patong today looking forward to tonight!

Lots of massage places around, besides Christin massage, some I'm sure have "happy endings"!

Soi Kepsub used to have quite a few nicelooking younger "masseuses" trying to drag you in to their place as you walked by. 

Plahgat

im going to Patong in September i am now worried what's happened to P4P out there am i still going to find girls and free lancers 2 of us going both 28 don't telll me its all gone. 

im going to patong in September i am now worried what's happened to P4P out there am i still going to find girls and free lancers 2 of us going both 28 don't telll me its all gone. 

I'm sure a young guy like you will have a blast in Patong, so don't worry!  :WinkGrin1:

Plahgat

good there is a lot of posts online saying the p4p had vanished im pleased to hear this  is not totally true. 

I'll be in Patong in mid-May. I'm a beer bar lover, especially the secondary type beer bars off the main roads. Will I be able to find these kinds of beer bars in Patong? They tend to be cheaper, but not lacking in quality.

I read that the Kata Beach area has some good, cheap beer bars with plenty of talent but I'd rather do my hunting in the Patong area since I'll be staying at the Yorkshire.

BHP

Just spent 2 weeks in Phuket and agree with Funky310's report.

Had a great time and confirm prices were 2000 S/T and 2500-3000 L/T, although one stunner quoted me 1000 S/T (but I tipped her well.)

My favourite hang out was Tai Pan - just kept delivering the goods with quality girls with nice attitudes.

If you go there after 2:00am the bar girls just pour in after their bars have closed.  Some real stunners if you're willing to hang around until 3:00am.  Alternatively, go early (after midnight) and you won't be disappointed. Buy them a drink (every drink you get a free "shot") then cuddle and talk to them.  If the feeling is right then take them home  ... err I mean to your hotel.  Get yourself a hotel within walking distance and you're set.  Couldn't be easier.  I had six girls on the go during my two weeks and loved them all - wish I was back there.

Bangla Road was crazy as usual with lots of LadyBoys - fun to watch them but not interested.

If you get tired of thai food try the large shopping mall called JungCeylon - lots of non-thai restaurants to pick from.

If you crave fresh salad and vegetables (like I did eventually) try the salad bar at Big C at JungCeylon.

Have fun.

well said i agree with you

I'll be in Patong in mid-May. I'm a beer bar lover, especially the secondary type beer bars off the main roads. Will I be able to find these kinds of beer bars in Patong? They tend to be cheaper, but not lacking in quality.

I read that the Kata Beach area has some good, cheap beer bars with plenty of talent but I'd rather do my hunting in the Patong area since I'll be staying at the Yorkshire.

BHP

Kata has limited entertainment best stick to soi bangla.

BHP

I'm heading over may 20 to Patong. Staying just behind Yorkshire in soi Sabai.

I'll send you a PM.

I'd be keen to go in search for a few beer bars.

If you can afford it, try to upgrade at Yorkshire.

The large rooms are tops.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I'm heading over may 20 to patong. Staying just behind Yorkshire in soi Sabai.

I'll send you a PM.

Definitely avoid the small/standard rooms at the Yorkshire Inn. Mine had a windows view of a wall and was cramped.

I'm heading over may 20 to patong. Staying just behind Yorkshire in soi Sabai.

I'll send you a PM.

Shit, I'm arriving on Sat May 16 and leaving May 18 back to BKK. Overnight in BKK then off to the wilds of Burma.

I currently have a "standard deluxe room" reserved at the Yorkshire. Plus it looks like they have a good gym.

BHP

bHP. Funny. I also arrive at Yorkshire on 5/16. I leave in the 19th to patts via Bkk

Have not been to Patong for quite some time now. Have the authorities tamed the tuk-tuk mafia or are they just as detestable as they used to be with their crazy prices ?

Have not been to Patong for quite some time now. Have the authorities tamed the tuk-tuk mafia or are they just as detestable as they used to be with their crazy prices ?

Still the same , stay within walking distance of Bangla and just avoid the buggers

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

Is Rock City (at the end of Bangla) still doing well? Haven't been there now about 4 years. Used to have very good cover bands and enjoyed that place a ton.

Is Rock City (at the end of Bangla) still doing well? Haven't been there now about 4 years. Used to have very good cover bands and enjoyed that place a ton.

If you mean the Red Hot Club then yes it was still going strong last year.

It was still going strong around a month ago

Here is it's FB

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rock-City-Bangla-Road-Patong-Beach-Phuket-Thailand/260599430618124

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

Both Red Hot Club and Rock City were doing well when I left Patong a few days ago!

Plahgat

Red Hot Club.jpg

Archived