IGNORED

10 k a month room?

Pattayaholic

As the topic title, I am looking for a nice and clean room somewhere in central pattaya with a monthly rate at 8-12 000 baht. Going to stay long time this time :GoldenSmile1:

I'm lovin' it!

My Standard room is 12000 baht a month, inclusive of water and electrics, we are located very central to all the action, have a look at my rooms on my web.

Cheers

Alan.

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

As the topic title, I am looking for a nice and clean room somewhere in central pattaya with a monthly rate at 8-12 000 baht. Going to stay long time this time :GoldenSmile1:

Try Novana Residence

www.novanapattaya.com

384/115 Moo 10 Nongprue,

Bang lemund, Chonburi

20150 Thailand

New facility, nice pool, workout room, sauna, free wifi 5 minutes to WS, 8 minutes to Jomtien Beach

Motor bike rental close by.

10,000 - 12,000, studio - small 1 bedroom, larger bed room w/ living room. 18-20,000

Try Novana Residence

www.novanapattaya.com

384/115 Moo 10 Nongprue,

Bang lemund, Chonburi

20150 Thailand

New facility, nice pool, workout room, sauna, free wifi 5 minutes to WS, 8 minutes to Jomtien Beach

Motor bike rental close by.

10,000 - 12,000, studio - small 1 bedroom, larger bed room w/ living room. 18-20,000

Looks really nice, but that place built up already, the website only tells about buying of plan condos?

Have you stayed there??

I'm lovin' it!

My Standard room is 12000 baht a month, inclusive of water and electrics, we are located very central to all the action, have a look at my rooms on my web.

Cheers

Alan.

Alan you have a very nice place, is it just built or renowated?

Cheers

I'm lovin' it!

There's a couple sawasdee hotels in pattaya advertising monthly rates on banners when you walk by:

One on soi 10 and beach road

One on soi honey

While i have never stayed, they advertise out front monthly rates of 9,000 - 10,000 baht/m including electricity and wi-fi, which is very cheap

Alan you have a very nice place, is it just built or renowated?

Cheers

Completely renovated the whole building and I've been open now about 18 months, so everything inside is still relatively new and a great location.

Cheers

Alan.

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

Cheers

Alan.

great price with water and electric

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

I stayed there one time.Everything is new

and clean,nice staff and great host and his wife.

AND the location is just unbeatable.Cheers.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Cheers

Alan.

Great !

Its bloody marvellous !

A vast number of low headline rates for rooms and condos obviously don't include electricity and water and the extra charges for those are well in excess of government rates.

When you factor those things in it shows what a great deal this is.

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

We have newly renovated rooms on Soi Honey @ 10,000 per month power and water by meter, but they are brand new aircons and appliances. Very good wifi and Sophon cable inc. Plenty of pics and BM reviews on the thread.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/235890-rooms-at-the-hunny-pot-soi-honey/

Blue Sky Group Ban Chang 0861415944 

https://www.facebook.com/Blue-Sky-Group-Ban-Chang-110095910415280

Thanks for the positive comments guys......I'm situated parallel with Soi Leng Kee heading north just round the corner from Soi Diana and LK Metro.

Cheers again

Alan.

"There's a couple sawasdee hotels in pattaya advertising monthly rates on banners when you walk by:"

Also one on Soi Diana, near Soi Buakaow, sign says 8,500 P.m

I'd forgot to add that my place doesn't have happy hour prices...it's the same price 24/7

Heineken             65 baht

San Miguel          65 baht

Singha                 60 baht

Sing Lite              60 baht

Tiger                    60 baht

Tiger Lite             60 baht

Chang                 55 baht

Leo                      55 baht

Sang Som Coke  40 baht  

:Beer:  :08:  :Chokdee:  :Beer8:  :What:  :Drunk_Party:  :Beer8:  :Chokdee5:  :Clap7:  :9of10Score:  :GiveBeer1:  :Jump_Drool:  :Beer1:  :08:  :Drunk1:  :BeerFunnel1:  :Sick5:  :Clap9:  :Number1a:  :Number1a:  :Clap8:  :WTF1:  :Party5:  :GoodNews1:  :Blur:  :GiveBeer1:  :Bartender1:  :beer9:  :Beer3:  :Drunk:  

Cheers

Alan.

• 2 months later...

I have several cheap condos/apartments in 8-12k a month range if longer term. Pm me or text/call 0992525103. 

Does anyone have pictures or comments about VT6,  - View Tally 6 - would like to see more then what is on the website if possible - Taking an earlyy retirement from work and thinking of staying here 6 - 8 months at a time - Any impute sure would be appreciated, looking to spend around $800 - $900 a month with lights and water and must be GF.

Thanks,

Bourne189

We have a Nirun condo available from 5th July, 5,000 per month + utilities for a long term stay.

Includes A/C, fan, King size bed, electronic safe, balcony with sink, microwave, large fridge, TV, DVD player, 2 recliner chairs, table, 

NIRAN small2.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Cheers

Alan.

It is difficult to find better at this location IMO all in.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

We have a Nirun condo available from 5th July, 5,000 per month + utilities for a long term stay.

Includes A/C, fan, King size bed, electronic safe, balcony with sink, microwave, large fridge, TV, DVD player, 2 recliner chairs, table, 

attachicon.gifNIRAN small2.jpg

This is very cheap a little out of the way (not a lot) and not exclusive of utilities however you use what you wish to for 5,000 a month I don't know how he makes a profit.

Clearly this is a bargain for a long term visiter on a budget.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Archived