Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Multi Girl Friendly Hotel

mkindyfan

Hi All,

Does anyone have experience of a nice apartment or hotel that is quite happy for you to take back more than one BG. Not planning this every night of my stay (I am but a man) but the odd occasion during my stay would be nice to know it's not an issue if I did. Somewhere away from the main noise but still within walking distance of the main action.

Cheers All

MKIndy

Lands, parties and leaves...'tis my MO...

A party(or two)...a beer(or three)..a girl(or more)...and a bit of laugh

Never had a problem taking back two or three at Sabai Lodge (soi 2) or Sabai Wing (soi 1). Some of the rooms are getting a little older now, but the staff has always treated me very well.

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enoughâ€

“If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?â€

Albert Einstein

Never had a problem taking back two or three at Sabai Lodge (soi 2) or Sabai Wing (soi 1). Some of the rooms are getting a little older now, but the staff has always treated me very well.

Yeah stayed a few nights here the week before last. The staff here seem really cool and will have seen this on numerous occasions.

Have a look at the Mosaik Review you can take back as much girl as you like.

Edited by Anaconda Mavrick

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Thanks all,

Unfortunatly this trip is only for a couple of weeks so a longer term apartment is out...although the apartment looks sodding great Anaconda....Will try the others and let you know.

MKIndy

all the sabai hotels will let you bring as many ladies back. saw one guy bring back 4 ladies in the sabai inn.

Grand Mercure on Soi 15 is fine with you taking at least 3 girls back, The staff at the reception desk even explain on check-in the proceedure of taking the ID card if you want to bring some girls/katoeys/men back for the night and that they'll call you when they leave to check everything is fine

and is there now extra charge hardeep ?

not in july there wasn't.

i will be back there in 2 weeks, so i will let you know if any changes have been made, but i doubt there will. :P

Cheers all.... I have now booked into sabai inn. They have assured me that they do not have any limit on guests so will see how it goes and report back. If they get arsy about it then I will just get a cheap room somewhere and use sabai inn as my retreat i think.

flipper house soi7 never had a problem there you can take as many girls as you like back there. and the staff are friendly and the new refurbed rooms are nice .

Last year I took 2 girls back to the "Welcome Plaza" hotel and didnt have a problem. And the hotel is within easy walking distance of WS.

Take a look at www.welcome.co.th