IGNORED

Chaiyapoon Hotel's biggest room, with balcony door

Sheist!

Pics by request of "barstool."

These are some pics from the Chaiyapoon Inn on (what else) Soi Chaiyapoon, approx. October 2007. It is almost all the way to 3rd road on the left, when walking toward 3rd road.

This is the best, largest room they have; I wasn't planning on it but they bumped me "up there" at no extra charge. It's literally on a floor by itself.

There is a dvd player, fridge, and an electronic safe. No phone though, inexplicably. I don't know if they changed that since I stayed there.

As with most small hotels, no elevator (lift), and this is on the 3rd floor.

The small restaurant in the hotel is nice; they have internet PC's, too, and a small bar.

It's a bit of a hike from Beach Road, and several busy streets to cross if you like to do your traveling by walking, which are two bad points. But the staff is friendly and the hotel has a warm atmosphere, and for what you get, the price is right.

Beds are "Thai style", as I have come to call them, but comfy enough.

Enjoy!

(one more thing I almost forgot to add - they allow booking/confirmation on their web page and without the need to provide any credit cards. They are also very responsive by email for any questions, which is a BIG plus!)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Edited by jryanb

"Debauchery University post-graduate sabbatical"

Pics by request of "barstool."

These are some pics from the Chaiyapoon Inn on (what else) Soi Chaiyapoon, approx. October 2007. It is almost all the way to 3rd road on the left, when walking toward 3rd road.

This is the best, largest room they have; I wasn't planning on it but they bumped me "up there" at no extra charge. It's literally on a floor by itself.

There is a dvd player, fridge, and an electronic safe. No phone though, inexplicably. I don't know if they changed that since I stayed there.

As with most small hotels, no elevator (lift), and this is on the 3rd floor.

The small restaurant in the hotel is nice; they have internet PC's, too, and a small bar.

It's a bit of a hike from Beach Road, and several busy streets to cross if you like to do your traveling by walking, which are two bad points. But the staff is friendly and the hotel has a warm atmosphere, and for what you get, the price is right.

Beds are "Thai style", as I have come to call them, but comfy enough.

Enjoy!

Thanks for the pickies mate, That is the biggest setup I have ever seen in Thailand.

Regards Barstool

55 more sleeps

(one more thing I almost forgot to add - they allow booking/confirmation on their web page and without the need to provide any credit cards. They are also very responsive by email for any questions, which is a BIG plus!)

• 2 months later...

I just stayed there ! Great rooms at just 790 Baht per night, spottless clean, TV, DVD, safe, quiet aircon - top value !

Great small hotel and excellent restaurant there. Only the street floods when it rains hard and you will have to wade through about a foot of water to get back or take the next street and walk around from Third road. Owner is friendly and knowledgeable. Most rooms are large and clean. Safe didn't work while I was there.