Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Who is Zeus Thunderbolt?

streetfighter

Hi,

Who is this Zeus Thunderbolt in Pattaya? Is he a mini mee of sharky?

Hi,

I am sure you mother told you not to play on the internet after bedtime. 

2 posts from you and both about ZeusThunderbolt, why the interest is he famous?......never heard of him......

:Weird1:

Could it be Zeus himself advertising for Thunderbolts or whatever to increase popularity?

brother of Uranus Windburst ?    look.. you're a streetfighter.. he's a Muay Thai fighter

so, if he starts kicking..   streetfight is not enough..

but what are you worried about with the girls ?  just have more 'charm' and be better in the

sack than him..   he can add who-ever he wants..  

hung like einstein and smart as a mule..

I just reported his fake name to facebook.

What they then do is close the account until the person can produce a scan of their real ID.

Why? What's your issue with him and why did the OP sign up here just to post about him?

I watched a YouTube interview with him and he seems like a level headed chap.

I am addicted to Pattaya Addicts, View New Content

He is bigger than that cock smoker sharky, has more Tatts than him, wears bigger boots, fucks more girls, has a bigger gold necklace,and the soi dogs love him even more than they do sharky...but he better look out coz the pattaya cops r going to stitch him up good and proper,,,,,,real soon,

I thought I would get more attention then this, whats wrong with everyone out there?

Right now till songkran I have a special going at the moment 15,000thb for 30 days personal training one on one with a nutrition book that I made up and a diet plan to follow

If your interested making a few baht this week come down to tenerife sportpoint for the deadlift comp to enter is 3000thb and winner takes all

Hope to see everyone this week and for more details inbox my fb https://m.facebook.com/zeus.thunderbolt.39?fref=ts

I thought I would get more attention then this, whats wrong with everyone out there?

Right now till songkran I have a special going at the moment 15,000thb for 30 days personal training one on one with a nutrition book that I made up and a diet plan to follow

If your interested making a few baht this week come down to tenerife sportpoint for the deadlift comp to enter is 3000thb and winner takes all

Hope to see everyone this week and for more details inbox my fb https://m.facebook.com/zeus.thunderbolt.39?fref=ts

I'm not surprised your attempt at self promotion failed so miserably.

Take that as a lesson.

This thread will prob get locked or deleted now. I'm not sure if self promotion is allowed here.

Hi,

Are you Zeus Thunderbolt?  Got any naked pics?

:Think1:

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

And it took you 3 threads! Times must be tough if you have to resort to this to make a bit of cash!

Wow!

Nice self promoting. :)

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Forum rule. One account only or you will get ban.  Rule #15

15. Each member is permitted to have one account and subsequent accounts will not be approved or if discovered after the fact they will be deleted, attempts to register more than one account may lad to the original account being banned or removed from the board as well.

Archived