IGNORED

The Competition

iluvasians/latins

I know in the States when a McDonald's goes up, a Burger King and Wendy's is sure to follow, but in Pattaya, why would two different owners put the SAME type of restaurant side by side? I don't get it. I've seen Indian and Italian restaurants sharing the same walls.

So Mc Donald's and Burger King are not the same type of restaurants ? 

They're both American , they're both shite and they both serve crap burgers ... 

So Mc Donald's and Burger King are not the same type of restaurants ?

They're both American , they're both shite and they both serve crap burgers ...

Love you too, Jerry. You missed the whole question.

I think it may be another Thai logic. In Central Festival, you see a Burger King right next to a McDonald's right across the food court. Another McDonald's is in the BR entrance. On the top floor, you see a 8 Ramen and on the other side, 2 more ramen restaurants (I forgot the names). It is like the gogo bars in WS. If a spot is available, the gogo bars owners will open a new one. If not, someone would!

I know in the States when a McDonald's goes up, a Burger King and Wendy's is sure to follow, but in Pattaya, why would two different owners put the SAME type of restaurant side by side? I don't get it. I've seen Indian and Italian restaurants sharing the same walls.

Synergy maybe....that's normally the reason why similar business stick together. 

"I like my Dessert first" :GrinNod1: :GrinNod1:

Don't know about the others you mention but McDonalds don't franchise in Thailand. McThai have the sole rights and only employ managers.

Archived