IGNORED

For thise who put all their assets in wifes name beware

ceebee

Check out today's Daily Mail page 31.

Ex pat settles in Roi-Et province with Thai wife. Buys land, builds house etc. 9 years later gets bumped off. Suspects wife and her boy friend.

Brings home all the warnings on this forum doesn't it?

after everything he did to provide for his family, the best way he could, and he gets treated like that?

very unfortunate.

my heart goes out to his family.

Edited by Hardeep J

Holy buffalo shite, thats not a good sign to any newbies TIT :P

Just stick your money in a bank outside Thailand and rent

Your loving wife today could be your deadly enemy tomorrow.

A chilling tale to be honest. Money really IS number one.

i would never keep any money in a thai bank or buy land and put it in a thai wifes name. i just dont trust em enough, the goverbnment dont do enough to protect us. they clearly only want our money. maybe i am wrong.......

center]'''''''''''You only pass through this life once; you don't come back for an encore.''''''''''''[/center]

Just shows you that moneys number 1 not Buddha in Thailand!!!!!!!!

Good reason to never buy house up in the sticks in Nakhon Nowhere beter to be around plenty Farang mates in Pattaya/ Jomtien or anywhere where you can get help quickly.

Some Thais are animals and wil do anything for money so as said above invest wisely chaps and dont put it into her name at all costs!!!

There all nice and smiley when the moneys flowing but when it stops they turn real nasty as this poor chap found out.

Poor sod

Cheers

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

Sad story, a lesson for all.

GLASGOW RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB - NO OTHER TEAM COMES CLOSE!!!!!!!

fuck that, it makes you think dont it

I've merged this post into this topic as it is the same case but another source.

Thanks Brave I never saw the previous thread

Is this a case of just a bad egg in every basket???

I mean this sort of thing happens in many countries not just LOS................who is divorced on this site and not been cleaned out by their loving ex.........from a financial point of view i was dead after my divorce!!!!

This is a terrible thing to happen but is it right to say all thai woman are like this???????

Is this a case of just a bad egg in every basket???

I mean this sort of thing happens in many countries not just LOS................who is divorced on this site and not been cleaned out by their loving ex.........from a financial point of view i was dead after my divorce!!!!

This is a terrible thing to happen but is it right to say all thai woman are like this???????

Where does it say all Thai women are like this ? I looked I cant find it anywhere

DO NOT MARRY BROKE ISAAN SCUM WHO WORK IN BARS.

Very Simple Rule To Live By.

Bobby very good councel, what would a guy have in common unless he was broke and scum from his country

It's sad whats happened here, but somehow i feel very little for a falang that chucks his misses into the corrugated shack at the back of the house with her lover. Seems like a recipe for disaster, with extreme endings. My advice is not to invite the situation in the first place.

Sadly, if this fella could of read this forum 10years ago, he would have been allot more guarded, in his financial situation. Seemed to me he had a fortune, coulda bought a condo an rented the lady of his dreams until death, but no, "my girls different".

Anufa ThankFuctFor the PA's, comment me thinks. It's cheaper to rent than buy. And to buy a business, WTF your a pensioner!!!!!!!!!!!

If your a pensioner, don't buy her a business in thailand, just rent a condo an sit on your arse allday ffs. If i was in your shoes, i'd see this coming. Sad fact is he did see it coming.

ภรรยาไทยต้องà¸à¸²à¸£

It's sad whats happened here, but somehow i feel very little for a falang that chucks his misses into the corrugated shack at the back of the house with her lover. Seems like a recipe for disaster, with extreme endings. My advice is not to invite the situation in the first place.

Sadly, if this fella could of read this forum 10years ago, he would have been allot more guarded, in his financial situation. Seemed to me he had a fortune, coulda bought a condo an rented the lady of his dreams until death, but no, "my girls different".

Anufa ThankFuctFor the PA's, comment me thinks. It's cheaper to rent than buy. And to buy a business, WTF your a pensioner!!!!!!!!!!!

If your a pensioner, don't buy her a business in thailand, just rent a condo an sit on your arse allday ffs. If i was in your shoes, i'd see this coming. Sad fact is he did see it coming.

He was 54 when he moved out there, after working all his life to do nothing all day is not appealling putting the assets in her name was an error but getting married was also an error, but he was right his was different she was a murderer

This kind of thing happens a lot more than you might think. The guy does not usually end up dead but he does tend to lose everything. This one made the mistake of being worth more dead than alive. If that ever happens someone will always have the bright idea of arranging an 'accident'

Well to all the guys who sell up and buy a whore a house, this is a warning keep your assets and rent her one or if you lub her buy one with a mortgage that way any funny business you can fuck off